Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I really think Cam Smith would benefit from some mindfulness coaching. He may already do. Just seems like he’s got the talent to be easily best in the world. Just seems to let the pressure get to him. Even though he won at sawgrass, very nearly blew it in those last to holes.
Regardless love watching him and is now easily my favourite player. His chip in out of the thick lie in round 2 was ridiculous.
Smith's chip on 18 today was a thing of beauty.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Lucky for Smith he’s got a great pitching and putting game because he’s bloody ordinary off the tee. Last two rounds he’s hit it everywhere. A persistent problem for him: big hooks, with hold off blocks.

135th for driving accuracy on Tour and 142nd for total driving.

Reckon St Andrews will really suit him. Very safe to the left. Will knock in a heap of putts.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lucky for Smith he’s got a great pitching and putting game because he’s bloody ordinary off the tee. Last two rounds he’s hit it everywhere. A persistent problem for him: big hooks, with hold off blocks.

135th for driving accuracy on Tour and 142nd for total driving.

Reckon St Andrews will really suit him. Very safe to the left. Will knock in a heap of putts.
Jack Nicklaus reckons that Smith is the best chipper he has seen, not a bad wrap.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
another league minjee.
preparation involved reducing swing speed from 96 to 91mph thru heavy lifting.
know the problem well...too much clubhead speed.
:poop:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well, Smith probably did well to finish tied for 13th. When you are 92nd for driving accuracy, and 92nd for greens in regulation as well in a tournament, you really don’t have much chance of winning.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah. Be like a 4am start or something.
Yes that too, but I was talking about the US and shotguns.

The next time the PGA tour has a shotgun start they'll start proceedings with assault rifles, and all the marshals will have pistols:)

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah. Be like a 4am start or something.

HaHa!

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF