Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

I think -9 is a round 1 record, but remember Red was under par after Rd 1 in the PGA and ended up 22 over. Just Saying.

Reactions: 1 user
By the way, great to see Todd Sinott at +1. Followed him at 13th Beach back in 2015 I think when he was paired with Ryan Ruffells and Blake Colleta IIRC. All were great strikers, Sinott was a bomber. He has had some terrible luck with injuries but he's a real talent. Didn't have the courage to throw him in my team but hope he makes the cut.

I think -9 is a round 1 record, but remember Red was under par after Rd 1 in the PGA and ended up 22 over. Just Saying.

History to repeat, he’s a sprinter, not a stayer.

so I’ve been told anyway :cool:

This morning I heard Morikawa and Schauffele are in the LIV mix as well.

Thought there was a noticeable softening of a few commentators towards Liv players last night, maybe it's just because they are close enough to front them.

I wonder at what point the penny will drop with the PGA.

They must be shocked at the amount of top pro’s jumping ship.

Not sure having Rory as your front of house spokesperson on their behalf is desirable, especially given his, imo, immature dig at the Shark after last weeks win.

Going to be interesting how they present the course for tonight’s second round.

Unusual to see so many players under par in a US Open.

Wind started blowing yesterday arvo, wouldn’t be surprised to see minimal water applied overnight to trick the greens right up.

Fine balance though, don’t want a repeat of Chambers Bay a few years back, they were diabolically bad.

Reactions: 1 users