Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You gotta feel sorry for young Charlie. Looks like he’s inherited some of his dad’s swing faults. Reckon he needs to see a qualified PGA instructor.

Wonder if Jack might be kind enough to guide him ???

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I have signed up for the longest day for Xmas day, has anyone on here done it before?
Yeah. Plenty of times. I usually start to get into a rhythm after the first 10 or 12 and then just focus on the last 2 or 3 before bringing the magical 24 up.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
What course, hole and length please Mr.B? Beautiful hole and challenge. You either make the huge green or lost ball I'd say (or bunker).
That’s the 7th on the old at the National, that’s of the “ green “ tees , about 100 metres

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Great day for Golf with the old debate finally settled , unquestionably now that Tiger takes the title , shooting 26 under with his only ( proven ) son who is only 12 , ffs Jack has 8 sons , 22 grandsons and 14 great grandsons and couldn’t get near that score . Jacks fans put up a great debate , however now even his staunchest followers will now dip there lid to Tiger

• Haha