Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Geez he played *smile* in the Sandbelt Classic. Sprayed it everywhere, couldn’t putt, out driven by kids.

Obviously back on the improve.
Normally, from what I've seen of him putting is his strength too.

Two bogies in a row, lost it right both times off the tee. An eagle, 3 birdies and 4 bogies for the round, with 3 holes to play.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Scott one ahead still; can he ever fire in a final round when it really matters? His putting usually flops under pressure.
Watching Scott, you always think he’s one missed putt away from unravelling - right from the 1st to the 18th.

He is a terrible putter from inside 10 feet. Just terrible. 166th last year on Tour.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I remember a few years ago Paul Gow saying that the real issue for Scott wasnt his putting so much but the pressure his wedge game put on his putting. He reckoned he left himself way too many long putts after a wedge and called his wedge play sub standard for the PGA Tour. He reckoned he wouldn’t be faced with so many 10 footers if he got more wedges closer to the pin. Too much pressure.

Scott was 193rd for distance from the pin from 50 to 125 yards out last year.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Day doing well, could get to 14 Under by rounds end.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Weird looking dude.
Yes, not much of him, could be used as a pull through on an army rifle.

Doesn't stopping him hitting it a mile though.

Edit

Just listening to him being interviewed after his round, has put on 15 pounds !!!!

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Jason at 14 under after round 3 Equal Leader