Good news from Greg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good news from Greg

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I contacted Greg Miller today about a matter that I'll elaborate on in the next day or two but just thought I'd copy a couple of comments to put peoples minds at rest.

Yes Gas did go off early with a sore knee but thank god it is structurally sound and he will be ok

......a good news story on Brad Ottens ....he trained very well today and is a chance this week or next. I would imagine a week or two with Coburg but you never !!

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
;D ;D

Thanks for that Rosy we needed the real story on Gas.

What a relief, here we are all pannicking, phew..

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
that's great news, what a relief!!

Sorry to worry everyone all day with my original post, glad he's ok. Thanks Rosy.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
You can almost hear the collective sigh of Richmond supporters everywhere. :D

Thanks for the good news Rosy.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The Boss said:
Sorry to worry everyone all day with my original post, glad he's ok.

Nah no need for sorries Boss. It's great to know what's happening around the place. Thanks. :)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Thanks Rosy appreciate it.

Good work Boss. Keep it coming, we appreciate knowing these things even if this time it did cause some short term stress.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
A definite sight of relief that it isn't serious...... but will he still be in doubt given that he did injury himself?

Good to here that otto isn't far away :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It's a pity the club can't use this site to pass on info.
By the time an article is prepared and put on the official site it's usually stale news anyway.

I know they are restricted by Telstra contracts, and even if they could support the site they may not want to anyway.

People from the club do read this site. I wonder what they think of some of our comments etc, but when they see the concern we had over Gas it shows that mostly people who post on here have a genuine interest in the Richmond Football Club.

It was a worrying couple of hours not knowing what was happening with Gas.

Glad it's worked out ok.

T

tiga chikk

rosy3 said:
I contacted Greg Miller today about a matter that I'll elaborate on in the next day or two but just thought I'd copy a couple of comments to put peoples minds at rest.

Rosy, im intrigued about this matter when will we be filled in??

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha maybe I built you up to let you down. Is nothing to do with Greg or the club. I just contacted Greg asking about something else so asked about Gas while I was at it.
Will explain more soon, but don't get too excited, it's not worth it. ;D

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
"thanks Rosy, no worries Boss - thanks Shawry, thanks Rosy, thanks KL, thanks Rosy, I love you Boss, I love you too Rosy, I love you Shawry, I love you too Rosy"................. the love in this room is amazing - Brady Bunch, you ain't seen nothing!!!

;D