Good news from Greg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good news from Greg

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I contacted Greg Miller today about a matter that I'll elaborate on in the next day or two but just thought I'd copy a couple of comments to put peoples minds at rest.

Yes Gas did go off early with a sore knee but thank god it is structurally sound and he will be ok

......a good news story on Brad Ottens ....he trained very well today and is a chance this week or next. I would imagine a week or two with Coburg but you never !!

;D ;D

Thanks for that Rosy we needed the real story on Gas.

What a relief, here we are all pannicking, phew..

that's great news, what a relief!!

Sorry to worry everyone all day with my original post, glad he's ok. Thanks Rosy.

You can almost hear the collective sigh of Richmond supporters everywhere. :D

Thanks for the good news Rosy.

The Boss said:
Sorry to worry everyone all day with my original post, glad he's ok.

Nah no need for sorries Boss. It's great to know what's happening around the place. Thanks. :)

Thanks Rosy appreciate it.

Good work Boss. Keep it coming, we appreciate knowing these things even if this time it did cause some short term stress.

A definite sight of relief that it isn't serious...... but will he still be in doubt given that he did injury himself?

Good to here that otto isn't far away :)

It's a pity the club can't use this site to pass on info.
By the time an article is prepared and put on the official site it's usually stale news anyway.

I know they are restricted by Telstra contracts, and even if they could support the site they may not want to anyway.

People from the club do read this site. I wonder what they think of some of our comments etc, but when they see the concern we had over Gas it shows that mostly people who post on here have a genuine interest in the Richmond Football Club.

It was a worrying couple of hours not knowing what was happening with Gas.

Glad it's worked out ok.

rosy3 said:
I contacted Greg Miller today about a matter that I'll elaborate on in the next day or two but just thought I'd copy a couple of comments to put peoples minds at rest.

Rosy, im intrigued about this matter when will we be filled in??

Haha maybe I built you up to let you down. Is nothing to do with Greg or the club. I just contacted Greg asking about something else so asked about Gas while I was at it.
Will explain more soon, but don't get too excited, it's not worth it. ;D

"thanks Rosy, no worries Boss - thanks Shawry, thanks Rosy, thanks KL, thanks Rosy, I love you Boss, I love you too Rosy, I love you Shawry, I love you too Rosy"................. the love in this room is amazing - Brady Bunch, you ain't seen nothing!!!

;D