Good win the girls | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good win the girls

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I feel they are slightly out playing us. Hopefully we can get the job done in the last.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Smart play in the last few minutes. Well done girls on the draw which was enough for the top 4.

Also kept Geelong to 5th.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
They are playing with some great form and confidence - they haven’t lost a game since round 2 - the cats narrowly beat them in Rd 1 and Adelaide in round 2.

They will be a dangerous team for the lions to play against regardless so I really hope the occasion doesn’t get to them - I reckon todays game was a perfect warm up for them - hard pressure game.

Looking at the ladder, none of the bottom 8 will worry the tigers and we did OK against the crows last time (led for most of the game) and have already beaten the Lions.

I think the team will be disappointed with anything less than a prelim showing tbh.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
We got dudded with the draw as well.

Play 3 hours earlier than the Roos, plus we have to travel interstate.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
They probably need to raise the funds for the women's team and trying to get some buy in. Not too expensive and gets you in to away games too, I think $80 from memory, I should know, my membership exited my credit card last week along with my daughter's membership.

DS

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
We got dudded with the draw as well.

Play 3 hours earlier than the Roos, plus we have to travel interstate.
We are in a qualifying and the Roos are in an elimination so I don't mind and the better teams are playing earlier on round 1 of the finals to give them a bigger break before week 2.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Looking forward to seeing what our top draft picks can produce in the finals. McKenzie is really blossoming this season and after a slow start Stella Reid is finding ways to have an impact. Brisbane will be a huge challenge.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Is the finals system played the same way as the mens? If so, does the mean the GF will be on November 27? I will be on the Gold Coast that weekend.