Richmond V GWS at Mildura 23/10/22 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V GWS at Mildura 23/10/22

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Big game - results haven't gone our way this round so have to win to make the 8 as might be tough against the Kangas next week. And a win gives a shot at top 4 too.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes, but after the last 6 weeks I'm pretty confident.

Absolute must win as North will be far more competitive.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Certainly capitalised on pretty much all of our opportunities. Great efficiency in the wet.

Dropped chest mark probably only thing if you were super nit picking.

Be interesting to see how we handle into wind. Biggest risk is spilling over the back.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Certainly capitalised on pretty much all of our opportunities. Great efficiency in the wet.

Dropped chest mark probably only thing if you were super nit picking.

Be interesting to see how we handle into wind. Biggest risk is spilling over the back.
we are struggling.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Looks like its really hard to attack to the right hand side of the screen. Kicks falling short going that way, and travelling much further going the other way.

Once you lose field position, its hard to transition to the right hand side of the screen so I think we've done pretty well to only concede 8 points that quarter. If we can dominate field position in the 3rd then we should be able to blow the lead wide open.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Needs the run. Hasn't played for over a month.
Terrible umpiring in the last minute and a half, soft frees to the Giants.

Even a bit longer than that, that "push in theback" from Lynch on the homophobic one was a disgrace. Hands weren't even in the back, she just used her body to maneuverer her under the ball, was smart defending but not rewarded by the umps.

Reactions: 1 users