Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Rimminton is just jealous no one has done the same to him. Wannabe trying to make a name for himself. FO Hugh you nuffy

Reactions: 1 user
I remember these shenanigans from playing footy. Nothing to see here

Reactions: 1 users
Marbz shared the short footage on Instagram after that game ,

He seemed to think it was funny

Rimmington is the last person on earth Chol needs looking after his best interests. The prick is only using Mabs to try and make himself relevant. He has zero interest in Chol.

Last edited:
This is THE biggest footy media beat up OF All TIME, not even close. A joke.

I get what you mean and the talk of sexual assault, police charges is too much. But i do get why its a story. A year ago there was big stories of school hazing rituals which were heavily condemned. You then have the #Metoo movement, followed by the BLM movement. We are in a pandemic. The club is accused of acting spoilt and tone deaf to paycuts, hubs etc, during a time of public lockdowns and a recession. The captains wife breaks the hub to get a peticure. Then a few days later one of our most senior players is caught grabbing a much younger, very black players *smile* several times and Chol clearly doesnt want the attention. Its easy to link this all up together and run with a tone death, white entitlement script. Its a bloody tap in for the media.

Reactions: 2 users
I get what you mean and the talk of sexual assault, police charges is too much. But i do get why its a story. A year ago there was big stories of school hazing rituals which were heavily condemned. You then have the #Metoo movement, followed by the BLM movement. We are in a pandemic. The club is accused of acting spoilt and tone deaf to paycuts, hubs etc, during a time of public lockdowns and a recession. The captains wife breaks the hub to get a peticure. Then a few days later one of our most senior players is caught grabbing a much younger, very black players *smile* several times and Chol clearly doesnt want the attention. Its easy to link this all up together and run with a tone death, white entitlement script. Its a bloody tap in for the media.

Nothing in there changes the facts though - Chol was not offended. Therefore there is no story and its not in the publics interest for Rimminton to report his opinion on the matter.

I reckon there would be some pretty pissed off people at our club with the hatchet job the AFL bullies are doing on us at the moment. It won't be long before we threaten to pull the pin on the hub if it keeps up. Good luck with running your competition then Gill you *smile* because you'll be in breach of your broadcast agreement

Have you had an umpire make that call, as we all know, that call is up to interpretation! ;)

Don’t get O’Gorman to check because a) he hasn’t seen both types yet and b)when it’s a 50/50 decision he is guaranteed to get it wrong

From what I can tell of the footy media, and media on a whole, they monitor twitter likes to get their stories. Does Hugh Riminton have a point, yes and so do you. I went and checked Hugh's twitter page, he's coping it. People have posted shots of various teams, both male and female, doing similar things. Some people have accused him of making it a race assault thing, because he has not shown the other images which feature white people. I reckon not much will come of it. Stories gain traction when they are talked about on social media, and he's been shut up a little I think = no likes.

This is what I’m talking about. The herald sun is going with this headline on Butler and the grope last night:

EX-TIGER THIRD PLAYER CAUGHT ON CAMERA GROPING TEAMMATE

Why Ex-Tiger???? Why not Saint????

Can we plainly see what’s happening here?

Reactions: 2 users