Bring on 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bring on 2024

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Well done scum. Happy for Fly.

Now thank *smile* this season is over. *smile* year culminating in a *smile* premier. Good GF though.

But we are all equal now. Watching the pies gives me hope what a new coach can bring, new enthusiasm, belief in each other, better system, fitter and hungrier.

Let's hope Yze can bring that next year. Give the kids the belief they need to know they belong. Give the older guys enthusiasm back.

I've come around to making Dusty captain.

Lynch back. I have come around to be hopeful of what Kosi can bring.

Let's go tiges. Can't wait for a fresh 2024!

Reactions: 18 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Reckon 2024 will be a transition season for us all ready for a serious tilt in 2025. Still looking forward to new beginnings next year though.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Well done scum. Happy for Fly.

Now thank *smile* this season is over. *smile* year culminating in a *smile* premier. Good GF though.

But we are all equal now. Watching the pies gives me hope what a new coach can bring, new enthusiasm, belief in each other, better system, fitter and hungrier.

Let's hope Yze can bring that next year. Give the kids the belief they need to know they belong. Give the older guys enthusiasm back.

I've come around to making Dusty captain.

Lynch back. I have come around to be hopeful of what Kosi can bring.

Let's go tiges. Can't wait for a fresh 2024!
CARN THE TIGES !!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
If Fly can build success in just 2 years, can Ooze?
Obviously he can but everything needs to go right ie good targeted recruiting, a dynamic game plan, a bit of luck with injuries.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
f$#@&*^#*^$&(* 2024 .......................... Footy is dead to me after today.

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
I've come around to call the premiership cup the " Barassi Cup". In the event of Collingwood winning a flag, upon presentation, they'll always be reminded of their p*ss weak capitulation in 1970

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
2024 flag

Sportsbet has us at 50/1 with the Pussies at 14/1.....how?

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
If that Pie outfit can win a a flag in 2 years then I'm convinced we can.

Absolutely. Other than Moore, DeGoey, Daicos x 2, Sidebottom and maybe Pendles, they are a bunch of role players.

McCreery, Mihocek, Oleg, Cox, Cameron, Frampton, Murphy, Maynard, Crisp, Hoskin-Elliott. These are not guns. These are blokes that play a game plan that they understand their role in and a coach that has given them strong belief in their role in the team

Reactions: 11 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Absolutely. Other than Moore, DeGoey, Daicos x 2, Sidebottom and maybe Pendles, they are a bunch of role players.

McCreery, Mihocek, Oleg, Cox, Cameron, Frampton, Murphy, Maynard, Crisp, Hoskin-Elliott. These are not guns. These are blokes that play a game plan that they understand their role in and a coach that has given them strong belief in their role in the team
This 100%.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

I reckon Fly will overtake Dimma if this continues. We had the real mastermind under our *smile* noses.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Yep Copied the RFC or provided the gameplan for Hardwick.

Maybe The Gold Coast Labradors pulled the wrong reign.

Tigers went backwards after McCrae and Leppitsch left, then went further backwards when Kingsley left.

Hardwick might not be the messiah after all..

Reactions: 5 users

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Getting a former powerhouse over the line after 37 years is slightly better than getting a side over the line with (ahem) support from the AFL and some good old Victorian biased umpiring me thinks.

Come back to me when he has a dynasty

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Tigers went backwards after McCrae and Leppitsch left, then went further backwards when Kingsley left.

Yep. It will all expose itself if the Huns are failing next season. If he says 80% premiership players are there, then win it next season or at least make the finals.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

Jeez, what a surprise that the better the staff a coach has the more successful he is :unsure:
Who would’ve thought?

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The last 3 seasons have been horrendous with Melbourne Geelong and now The Maggots all winning the Flag.

3 horrendously *smile* seasons all capped off with shitt Premiers.

Last edited:

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Maybe thats what I was implying
Looked like you were talking down Hardwick. The old chestnut that he was only successful because of assistants does the rounds on here from time to time.

Successful coaches get great assistants. Dimma did and fly did as well.