Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
If Riminton and lawyers have an issue with this then rather than turn it into a racist thing as it seems they are trying to do, they should spend their precious time reviewing the videos of every single club. It's not an isolated case and frankly it appears to be a cheap news story to me with a clear focus on the race card. Just waiting now for Eddie McChin to give his input.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
When Mabs kicks a goal tonight, everyone should just stand back from him & golf clap, no high fives or contact in case it's misconstrued.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
When Mabs kicks a goal tonight, everyone should just stand back from him & golf clap, no high fives or contact in case it's misconstrued.

Nah stuff it, they should all drop their pants and *smile* slap each other and then middle finger salute Riminton.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Noticed it after the bulldogs game. Surprised the media manager and the club didn't stamp it out. Surely they would watch the entire coverage.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Noticed it after the bulldogs game. Surprised the media manager and the club didn't stamp it out. Surely they would watch the entire coverage.

Probably because it wasn't considered it would be an issue and someone would become some an@l about it (pardon the pun).

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Will Hugh Riminton be attending Port Adelaide and St.Kilda press conferences this week to ask questions about alleged sexual assault at those clubs as detailed by photos in today’s media?

*smile* virtue signalling areshole. Obviously just an old media hack trying to keep himself relevant.
Spot on. A has been who never was.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We need someone to do Or say something stupid to move the heat.

Hey Ed, Ed! You busy?

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
I just see it as a socia trick from the internet. This type of reinterpretation trick to win brownie points never gets better by engaging with the topic.

I would argue he doesn’t have a point.

His point assumes Mabs is pretending to be cool with it but inside he feels pressured and has no choice but to accept because he’ll lose his spot in the team.

Like a female secretary in the 80’s feeling pressured by the sleazy, suggestive boss to get a raise.

That assumption of silent suffering doesn’t apply here.

Just because a situation can possibly be reinterpreted, doesn’t mean it’s true.

If this journalist did his homework, he would’ve factored into the story how Mabs had already posted it on his social media approvingly.
Fair call, it brings in to play, and something I have trouble with, the "My truth" line. "My truth" is both dangerous and stupid all at the same time.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yep, almost a breakout game for Cholly. Showed no ill-effects from the sexual harrassment this week. Just needs to stay involved for four quarters.