Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Surely Nankervis would benefit with a decent ruck partner? We could keep ruck pressure up for the whole game including the ability to drop back and compete.

Chol can go wherever he pleases. Not elite or ever will be.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
being played out of posi, coaches fault, drafted as a wing/ ruck but being played as a ruck/ fwd? sorry wrong thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
6 years on the list and still insipid. Not up to it. Will play the odd good game here and there but that doesn't cut it.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
We were looking good in the last quarter and then lost all momentum when Mabs went into the ruck to give Nank a spell. Six gamer Meek schooled him.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I don't expect Chol to be the beast Nankervis is but in last 3 games, Nanks 35 contested possessions and Chol 13. The difference in desire is chalk and cheese. Chol is what he is, if he can't improve desire after 6 yeas he never will.

Reactions: 2 users

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Does he have the endurance to play on the wing....? If not, and despite the marginal improvement he has shown this year, we need to trade.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
I've been a hoper with Chol but my hope has dwindled. If he stays on the list he will be lucky.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
As long as he’s on the list, there’ll be temptation to play him. We’ll keep getting exactly what we’ve seen - occasionally brilliant but mostly ordinary, especially in big moments against best teams. I’ll always remember the disdain Collingwood showed him in the last quarter this year - they knew he was suspect in a contest & not prepared to bust a gut to compete in the right defensive spots. Exploited Chol perfectly & it’s why he isn’t a long term option for us. We have to have better players than that.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he had Baker's effort he would be a top 5 player, he is as lazy and lethargic as they come.
Brayshaw walked though his plastic tackle attempt.
Made Brayshaw look like Mark Ricciuto. Next time Brayshaw attempts that move he would be standing the mark for holding the ball.

Last edited: