Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

Wouldn't say we smashed them in general play that qt, we played much better than our 1st half and smashed them on the scoreboard.

Pressure getting to the cats, we just need to keep going.

Reactions: 1 user
THIS IS OUR'S TO WIN !!!! ........................ NO easy kicks, MAN UP all over the ground and PLAY smart, calculated Football and the Premiership is there for us again.

Compete and attack for the entire Quarter and they'll fold, they always do, they are playing hurt players, so get the numbers game right.

C'mon TIGES, Eat 'em ALIVEEEE !!!

Reactions: 2 users
Why aren't our players just bumping into Ablett's shoulder at every opportunity?? I don't give a *smile* about the optics. He's out there and he's fair game. If he doesn't want to get bumped he can sit on the bench like Vlastuin has been forced to.

Great quarter Tigers :clap2

Geez Shedda that would have been handy!
Oh Mate, I was on the ground when he missed that one, could've been the one that broke the camels back.

But still, if we are good enough and WANT it badly enough, we have all the momentum, no excuses from here, root these bastards home mate.

We need to start taking contested marks and stop their aerial dominance.

Reactions: 3 users
Pickett missed a great opportunity that quarter. Danger fumbled, Pickett coming at him, bumped him in the side. Could have smashed the *smile* out of him.

Reactions: 1 user