Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

Not sure I'll survive this quarter. We're in it. Dusty decided to drag us into the game. Guess he found the right boots.

Come on boys. From here we know how to win.

Reactions: 2 users
That miss by Edwards could cost the game. Slack, lairising kick along the ground. Dumb as.

Reactions: 2 users
Why aren't our players just bumping into Ablett's shoulder at every opportunity?? I don't give a *smile* about the optics. He's out there and he's fair game. If he doesn't want to get bumped he can sit on the bench like Vlastuin has been forced to.
Yeah it's doing my head in.

Come on champs!!!! You are a super team and tonight you will put it beyond doubt. Short or titch norm smith chance ??

Why aren't our players just bumping into Ablett's shoulder at every opportunity?? I don't give a *smile* about the optics. He's out there and he's fair game. If he doesn't want to get bumped he can sit on the bench like Vlastuin has been forced to.
I cant understand it myself, nothing malicious, just a fair hip & shoulder around the contest is totally acceptable and highly advised in a Granny FFS !!!

First goal is massive , cmon tigers, let’s mess with their heads

C'mon tiges we've come back from 15 down without Jack and Tom doing much...we can play so much better. How good is Bolton!!!!

Reactions: 1 user