Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

What a team.
That last 5 mins in 2nd qtr I just knew we were going to win it.
Amazing.
Yep, you could see the swing. The numbers backed it up. What a champion team

Reactions: 2 users
They wanted this one they really wanted it.

Holding Port out last week gave me the confidence that they wanted this one.

Thankfully we pegged em back and kept it to 15 at HT.

I think we might have broken the Cats tonight.

Scott will deny it, but if we are the ones to end them it would be really poetic seeing as we were the plebs that got them started on their great era.

Reactions: 3 users
All finals against Geelong follow the pattern of competitive for 2 1/2 - 3 quarters then the Tigers go up a gear and they can't sustain their effort. In the end this was a smashing

Reactions: 4 users
Who was on Dangerfield?

Not sure if they did an amazing job of whether Dangerfield just choked again in a final when the heat is on.

Reactions: 1 user
Who was on Dangerfield?

Not sure if they did an amazing job of whether Dangerfield just choked again in a final when the heat is on.

Went forward to "impact" but didn't realise he was up against a Transformer. Optimus Grimes completely nullified him when he was forward.

Reactions: 1 users