Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

They wanted this one they really wanted it.

Holding Port out last week gave me the confidence that they wanted this one.

Thankfully we pegged em back and kept it to 15 at HT.

I think we might have broken the Cats tonight.

Scott will deny it, but if we are the ones to end them it would be really poetic seeing as we were the plebs that got them started on their great era.
It will be hard for them to mentally recover from the 2nd half fade out. And we did it with a player down, too.

Reactions: 2 users
Well that's 8 I have seen now, but I know me and by January I will be desperate for my number 9 Tiger Flag. After tonight I'm calling Dusty the GOAT finals player. He willed us over the line for this one.

His finest Normie.

Reactions: 6 users
Ohhh, that is very very good, you may want to patent that one Wildy !!! ;)
I'd love to take credit for it but I stole it from these fellas...

image_24089ec6-748e-4838-9109-c46ce6c23a3e_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Can someone send Hamish Hartlett a tweet and tell that he should be happy as Tom Lynch's season is now officially over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
46 point turnaround after half time. What a performance. Big boys were good in the last. Amazing effort all round. Huge respect.

And now hopefully Dangerflop (after his 12 possession effort) cops a 6 week suspension tomorrow.

Reactions: 4 users
To all those Cats' imports - Touhy, Dalhaus, Rohan, Henderson, Dangerfield, Stanley - many thanks for parting like the Red Sea when it came time for Dusty to lead the Tiges to the Promised Land.

Worth every cent!

:rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Not much more to say about Dustin but outside of Short and Edwards, I thought Nankervis was so important for us. Just works and works, gets back and creates caranage in every contest. Pure heart and courage.

Yeah I mentioned elsewhere about this. The way he ensured that he was always taking front position at D50 stoppages was clearly the plan to deal with Hawkins taking the ruck. Completely nullified Hawkins in the ruck and was good around the ground. Probably not as good as he has been at centre stoppages, but it was also a great move to send Balta in there and I thought he impacted really well in the centre. Nank was then able to roll back and setup that defensive intercept marking that he's so good at.

Reactions: 1 user
46 point turnaround after half time. What a performance. Big boys were good in the last. Amazing effort all round. Huge respect.

And now hopefully Dangerflop (after his 12 possession effort) cops a 6 week suspension tomorrow.
In a shorten game.
That's a 10 goal slapping in my books

Reactions: 3 users