Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reckon there will be a couple of critical injuries that will turn it for either side.Having said that the Dees will be the most susceptible to their hype.The best result would be a draw with the replay at the G the following week.Now that would be good for their supporters.

Reckon there will be a couple of critical injuries that will turn it for either side.Having said that the Dees will be the most susceptible to their hype.The best result would be a draw with the replay at the G the following week.Now that would be good for their supporters.

No replays anymore, Goldfinger. Extra time is played.

Geez the game should have already have finished by now. Forgot how long and nervy the day was last year until today. The entire day last year I couldn't sit down I was so bloody nervous and just wanted the game to start.

I will always be against the night GF, much prefer the afternoon with a great music act to watch after, the way that 2017 and 2019 were will stick with me for life. Both amazing days.

Reactions: 3 users
For Melbourne Fans if they win its pretty ordinary that they break their drought but cannot celebrate in true GF celebration style with winning it at a jampaxcked MCG and then get to celebrate for the rest of the weekend at the Junction Oval and out on the town.

What a crappy time to win and not be able to truly savour a historic drought breaking victory if they manage to pull it off..

For Doggies fans they got to enjoy that emotional whirlwind in 2016., just as Tigers fans got to rock out at Punt Road all weekend and in Swan Street and Bridge Road. in 17.

Like us Tigers last year, Dogs fans will just be happy to grab the Flag and the Silverware.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
For Melbourne Fans if they win its pretty ordinary that they break their drought but cannot celebrate in true GF celebration style with winning it at a jampaxcked MCG and tghen celebrate for the rest of the weekend at the Junction Oval and out on the town.

What a crappy time to win and not be able to truly savour a historic drought breaking victory if they manage to pull it off..

For Doggies fans they got to enjoy that emotional whirlwind in 2016., just as Tigers fans got to rock out at Punt Road all weekend and in Swan Street and Bridge Road.,

Like us Tigers last year, Dogs fans will just be happy to grab the Flag and the Silverware.

Agree on that. That weekend in 2017 was amazing.

Friday into the city for the Footy Festival and the parade.
Saturday I was at Punt Road but then went to the G after to watch the Killers
Sunday back to Punt Road for the family day

Was highly memorable, having to watch the same on TV without all the other, just wouldn't be the same, it certainly wasn't last year and for that to be your drought breaking moment................

Reactions: 1 users
Just had Mike Brady singing One Day in September / Up There Cazaly whilst rolling a montage to the retiring class of 2021. Again, no love or recognition for Dave. Mind boggling

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Must say the last couple of years i've been distracted from the pre-game entertainment, surely it wasn't as bad as this????

Just had Mike Brady singing One Day in September / Up There Cazaly whilst rolling a montage to the retiring class of 2021. Again, no love or recognition for Dave. Mind boggling
Really poor for a 3 time premiership player

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user