Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
my great grandfather played for the South Melbourne Rechabite Cricket Club ..

so for that reason, and my palpable hate for Geesook, Go Swans ..

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Swans leg speed should worry the cants. Their precision kicking into the fwd line should also nullify the cants interceptors.

It's an amazing quick rebuild by the swans who were bottom 4 material a few years ago.

They've drafted well, targeting quick skillful players all over the ground.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Terrible news.
The AFL will not be playing pop musice after every goal kicked in the Grand Final.
WTF!
Guess i'll be bringing my own music now. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Charlie Cameron....a Gen Y chooses an early 70s Yank country song.....Wow.
Being at the Gabba for our final I was gobsmacked to see that not only do they play each player's 'theme song' after he kicks a goal, they have a prerecorded video of him on the big screen doing a stupid dance to it.

Cringe city.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Being at the Gabba for our final I was gobsmacked to see that not only do they play each player's 'theme song' after he kicks a goal, they have a prerecorded video of him on the big screen doing a stupid dance to it.

Cringe city.

Brisbane is everything that is wrong with modern footy.

WTF did Daniher think it would be great for footy to play Let It Go after every goal he kicks, wasn't he hated enough already?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Cringe city.
It’s cringe alright. Just no feel or sense for the game what so ever.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yes the Swans got a leg up with the academy.

But their drafting and list management in general is outstanding.

No better than Kinnear Beatson in the game. Only Blair and Wells in the conversation ILHO.

Reactions: 4 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Hickey will bitchslap Stanley all over the G. Parker and Rowbottom will beat them up on the inside, Warner will tear holes through the guts on his way to the Norm. Gulden, Blakey, Stevens, McInerney will lace out forwards, circumventing Geelong's intercept markers. Papley to rub their noses in it. Buddy to have a Stewart Dewesque five minutes in the third.
,Pressure in the midfield will set up chances for the McCartins to cut off Scat attaxks.

Swans to give the Scats their deserved comeuppance. It's gonna be glorious.

Sydney by 28.

Geez hope your right mate.

Weather looks a little tricky. Need it to stay fine.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Swans don’t have the key forwards you need in a GF to clunk a few marks. That’s gonna be their biggest issue. Little confidence in Buddy and MacDonald.

ABG.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The Swans don’t have the key forwards you need in a GF to clunk a few marks. That’s gonna be their biggest issue. Little confidence in Buddy and MacDonald.

ABG.

Looking at the weather maybe no-one will clunk marks, could be interesting.

DS

Daigoro

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 20, 2004
Swans leg speed should worry the cants. Their precision kicking into the fwd line should also nullify the cants interceptors.

It's an amazing quick rebuild by the swans who were bottom 4 material a few years ago.

They've drafted well, targeting quick skillful players all over the ground.
The years we picked RCD and Dow they got Rowbottom and Warner with picks afterwards…