Greg Miller and the RFC....feel free to reply | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greg Miller and the RFC....feel free to reply

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
also a few more duds to go on with Mathew francis etc......except Michael Laffy. He was years ahead of his time and a misunderstood champion

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I heard Aaron James is killing em in the Western Suburbs, bring him back as social secretary and forward coach. ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
And bring back Justin Charles as the weights coach. Get him to put Clinton King and Marty McGrath on the juice.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Rosy,
I hope you sent this to the club football dept.- If you have something to say to them, then email them as follows:
[email protected] or if you want to email someone directly then use their first initial and surname @richmondfc.com.au
Far more likely to get a response.
Please tell us what he has to say when he replies. ;D
cheers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
hutstar said:
Rosy,
I hope you sent this to the club football dept.-

Please tell us what he has to say when he replies. ;D
cheers

Haha Hutstar, you're the one on Greg's Chrissie card list through your regular correspondence. Maybe you can do it for me. Or maybe he'll read it and take up my invitation to reply anyway. ;D

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
I actually have an opinion on this now i think about it.
Greg Miller and the RFC management must be given a chance to react before we accuse them of not acting. In other words- if we are here this time next year then i think we are entitled to question what He/They are doing, but really, Miller could and should be as annoyed as we are, and planning his response come year end. He can heardly delist 10 players, Sack the coach and hire a new recruiting team after round 12 could he?... though that would be nice ;)

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Gee Rosy was that really your post?????

Diggler, Laff and myself cant help but feel a bit peed off at the fact we were constantly harrased and abused for simply stating the truth!!!!!

Everything we have said from day one is now being relayed even by YOU!!!!

After all that grief i received off the board i believe some sort of apology is in order!!!! Only kidding but still have a point!!!

That was a great post though!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I wouldnt mind Miller responding to the complimentary email i sent him 2 1/2 weeks ago. MAybe you just need to send abusive ones to get him to write back. Continued form like this may warrant such an email. It is a bit sad that complimentary emails get taken for granted yet abusive ones get a response.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Replying to e-mails is certainly something that needs to be improved at the club.

Often replies are not received, or when they are, they come weeks later when the information being asked is not relevant any more

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I do understand they probably do get thousands of them especialyl after lsoswes, btu mine was after the West Coast game and quite complimentary to Greg. It really doesnt worry me that much i jsut thought it owuld be a nice gesture for him to answer my questions.

Maybe i should keep waiting if htey come weeks later.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
They are probably busy making a list or two! I would say they answer them for say 1hr a week regardless of how many they get (which is fair enough, they are busy guys). I would reckon that your complimentary email would certainly have been duly noted, but at the same time Greg is probably looking at 100's of disgruntled supporter's emails- and trying to keep the wavering customers in the shop.
Fair play to you though- I reckon their would be a mental note made of those that have reasonable commentary, and your comments would be appriciated
(now I'm ready for Greenbergs job)
cheers ;)