Talent Scouts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talent Scouts

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Apparently this years under 18's are pretty strong and there's alot of good players. We should trade strongly for draft picks and there should'nt be many untouchables in our list. Hopefully Miller has got alot of scouts out there watching all the comps.

Does anyone know how one becomes a talent scout at richmond and what pre-requisties are required?

Also does anyone know how many talent scouts are working for the tigers ATM compared to other clubs?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Just bringing it up to the top again coz I'm quite interested.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Have to go to as many TAC gams as possible and have a detailed report on each players based on several games. Reports look at all aspects on field and other aspects based on toughts of coach/team officials and the player themselve if it is possible to speak with them.

A friend of mine use to be a scout for St Kilda. At the end of the season he had a list of about 80 kids with each report at least 2 pages long.