Greg Miller on Club Corner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greg Miller on Club Corner

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
I think the Club has identified that additional resources have to be directed in the area of recruiting, so Greg Miller and Dave Wheadon have been added to that department.

The obvious and best solution to every problem is not always to give someone the flick? If anything, this solution has only helped to cause our problems. Perhaps it's about time we just helped people do their job better.

And I think that's exactly what the Club is doing now. They realise that they haven't handled some things as well as they could have and now additional resources are being directed in the areas needed.

P

PuntRoadRoar

well lets hope that Raines Jnr isnt too much like his old man, if any team flashes more money then thats where he will go :p