Greyhound threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greyhound threads [Merged]

Re: my greyhound called benny cuz

chickem assassin i handled her last nite at the trials for old harry she go ok over the distence

the cuz is flying should be in on the 18th of march bar for injury has stunned me with his development

will have his first race start on monday morning at warragul race 2 box8 gave him a hitout last night was solid without impressing each way chance no more tomorrow when i give him another hitout

scooty said:
will have his first race start on monday morning at warragul race 2 box8 gave him a hitout last night was solid without impressing each way chance no more tomorrow when i give him another hitout
Good luck Scooty

unfortunetly i had to scratch him yesterday due to an injured toe hopefully will race within a month

scooty said:
unfortunetly i had to scratch him yesterday due to an injured toe hopefully will race within a month
Whats wrong with his toe Scooty

Benny Cuz, nice, i've got a pup, it's grandad is the great brett lee, he's still about a year off racing, yet to name him yet

Maybe call him "The Cotch"

gave him a run last nite was solid but not super will get better with fitness hopefully two weeks away and joe not aloud to use the word we so try cotch or tiger cotch

GAVE HIM Another gallop yesterday and he is better then ever hopefully next week he will race

put cuz around the other night went sensational did not get a run tonite im mad hopefully next friday no injurys just cant get a race