Gunston? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gunston?

If it was my hands, I'd want Greg. Fingers are tricky little blighters and he's the best around, but hard to get.

He'd be your pick for a shoulder as well but there's a broader field of candidates for that. Shane Barwood is very good as well.

You had too many golf swings in lockdown?
Literally tens and tens of thousands of swings have taken their toll. Ruptured PIP volar plate again (Greg fixed the first one about 14 years ago), micro tears that have got worse and won’t heal in both elbows, and somethings locking up in my shoulder/collarbone. Sore as all hell. Need a fair bit of work. You know Ben Barrresi ? Fantastic guy.

Yep. If we want that mid sized forward then its Caddy for me.
Out of favour, and the stand rule seems likely to limit his chances to make a come back. ie while he marks and kicks well he is more suited to a zoning type game, with his lack of pace shown up by the gaps now so easily created.
Under contract but I cant see him pushing ahead of 3-4 other mediums seeking that role.
Trade if possible.

Reactions: 1 user
Out of favour, and the stand rule seems likely to limit his chances to make a come back. ie while he marks and kicks well he is more suited to a zoning type game, with his lack of pace shown up by the gaps now so easily created.
Under contract but I cant see him pushing ahead of 3-4 other mediums seeking that role.
Trade if possible.
prefer caddy in the F50 tbh

Literally tens and tens of thousands of swings have taken their toll. Ruptured PIP volar plate again (Greg fixed the first one about 14 years ago), micro tears that have got worse and won’t heal in both elbows, and somethings locking up in my shoulder/collarbone. Sore as all hell. Need a fair bit of work. You know Ben Barrresi ? Fantastic guy.
Just drink a 26oz bottle of Bundy, Redfords.
You’ll feel no pain anywhere and will be swinging like Tiger Woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like you need to give up golf. :(

Yeah I know Ben, was at Carlton for a long time and now he looks after GWS in Melbourne, but haven't had much to do with him. A mate has shares in a horse called Ocean's 13 with him and it has been a very productive one to follow.

Try shockwave therapy for the elbows if you haven't already. I've become a big believer in it, especially with tendon issues.
I had shockwave therapy on my frozen shoulder, did nuttin. Only thing that helped was cortisone injections.

I reckon Norman would be a cheaper option. And he doesn’t have any back issues.
he’s probably better off growing a beard. A lot safer too

8A4ADA75-3FE9-4D00-8431-C3447B1801CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

I feel your pain, I might try and swing a golf club again one day (I was pretty crap anyway but it is a nice game to play). But tendonitis in both wrists means I haven't tried to swing a golf club for a few years.

DS

Lucky you're not a horse :))

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What actually is a frozen shoulder ?
Impingement in my case. I tried hanging from a chin-up bar and that helped a but, but the bands has fixed it. A year ago I couldn't throw a ball without it coming out at 10% rat power and putting me in agony, now the rocket arm's back.