Gunston? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gunston?

Impingement in my case. I tried hanging from a chin-up bar and that helped a but, but the bands has fixed it. A year ago I couldn't throw a ball without it coming out at 10% rat power and putting me in agony, now the rocket arm's back.
Clunking and catching ?

Is there any Hawthorn injured hacks we haven’t been linked to.

S.Mitchell is looking to cash in any assets over 28 that have value. Now.

Reactions: 1 users
Always been a big fan but rather keep Caddy as 3rd forward.
Likewise; at least he has a good back AFAIK. Plus can do time in the midfield. Caddy has to be a keeper since we are losing CCJ and Chol.

I fixed my frozen shoulder with resistance band exercises.

Tell me more.

I’ve been battling a shoulder for 9 months. Going for a big serve in Tennis triggered it. Can’t fully extend now so has screwed my basketball game as can’t even lay the ball up properly and lost heaps of strength for rebounding - lockdown has made this pretty irrelevant for a while.

If I yawn and stretch fully then I get immense pain or basically just put it in the wrong position . Chiro can adjust it and I get movement back and said it was frozen. A Physio though it very unlikely it was a rotator cuff but I haven’t had any scans. Appreciate any exercise list And timeline expectations.

Last edited:
Tell me more.

I’ve been battling a shoulder for 9 months. Going for a big serve in Tennis triggered it. Can’t fully extend now so has screwed my basketball game as can’t even lay the ball up properly and lost heaps of strength for rebounding - lockdown has made this pretty irrelevant for a while.

If I yawn and stretch fully then I get immense pain or basically just put it in the wrong position . Chiro can adjust it and I get movement back and said it was frozen. A Physio though it very unlikely it was a rotator cuff but I haven’t had any scans. Appreciate any exercise list And timeline expectations.

This guy's a guru. Do these every day and you'll notice a difference pretty quickly - within a month I'd say. My shoulder killed me if I reached for something and even raising my arm to put a jumper on could be agony. All better now. Good luck!