Hardwick

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
He deserves to be a two time premiership coach. Where he took us from, to where we are now, is a magnificent achievement.

Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
yep

"The overwhelming feeling for me is what a waste for the year, unfortunately," Buckley said.
"In the end, this is what we do. Our season’s over. This is going to be the hardest week of our life, watching what’s going to take place in the next seven days. There’s no coming back. A click of the fingers and that’s over. We didn’t make the most of our moment.

"Next week's going to be pretty hard. You don't have a God-given right to get there. We had a strong year, and in many ways it was stronger than last year but we fall two steps short of where we ultimately want to be."
Figgy needs to join the theatre.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
He deserves to be a two time premiership coach. Where he took us from, to where we are now, is a magnificent achievement.
Spot on, Toby
Dimma is a Richmond Man through and through.
As a two-time premiership coach he will be launched into the pantheon of Richmond legends ... coach of the team of the century

TigerPort

Tiger Superstar
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
yep

"The overwhelming feeling for me is what a waste for the year, unfortunately," Buckley said.
"In the end, this is what we do. Our season’s over. This is going to be the hardest week of our life, watching what’s going to take place in the next seven days. There’s no coming back. A click of the fingers and that’s over. We didn’t make the most of our moment.

"Next week's going to be pretty hard. You don't have a God-given right to get there. We had a strong year, and in many ways it was stronger than last year but we fall two steps short of where we ultimately want to be."
Buckley needs to take his players to the zoo next Saturday....except by pass the Tiger enclosure

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Chris Fagan elected "coach of the year" by the other coaches.

"All coaches were rated based on their team’s performance, considering the club’s resources, player talent and team management."

- received friendly "bottom six" draw
- barely had an injury all year
- bombed out in straight sets against interstate visitors.

Seems even the other coaches have sold Dimma short.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I don't mind Fagan getting it.

The fact Clarko has never won it sort of shows it's more of an encouragement award than anything else.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007

"All coaches were rated based on their team’s performance, considering the club’s resources, player talent and team management."

I reckon Fagan got found out in the finals. Star midfield able to dominate but all at sea going forward. However I think this reflects the limited coaching resources Fagan has, so good on him. Next year is his real challenge.

I reckon another premiership and Dimma gets elevated into similar territory as Clarkson amongst current coaches. Those two are the standouts and now Dimma's staff are getting poached - same as Hawks.

On a side note, need to get Hodge to tigerland in 2021. I don't think there is room at the hawks for him and Mitchell.

Reactions: 1 user

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bali/Jakarta

Dimma will be happy with the Cup this year I reckon

Reactions: 1 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bali/Jakarta
Hawks were bottom 2 when Clarkson arrived, within 5 years they’d won a Premiership.
True, and especially that first flag was one out the box I guess. Who won it the year they won that first flag?

EDIT looked it up , Bomber T won it after Geelong were minor prems for the second year running. Before that they were 10th.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
True, and especially that first flag was one out the box I guess. Who won it the year they won that first flag?

EDIT looked it up , Bomber T won it after Geelong were minor prems for the second year running. Before that they were 10th.
Bomber. Got it in 2007, too.

Reactions: 1 user