Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
Back From The jungle
I’m starting to get worried by some of the texts I’m getting from so many people and some whose mail is usually pretty good.
The club has serious form in relation to imposing their views/morals/opinions on their customers (us), with their overdoing of the woke stuff on many who just want to barrack for a football club and not get involved in politics.
So it wouldn’t surprise to see them pressure an employee (coach) out of the place because he’s done something they don’t like. I hope not, would be a serious overstep and could be the undoing of a great era.
Are you hearing that there maybe a change in coaching ranks?

Feb 25, 2007
What's the one thing most are reading on big footy and social media when posting rumours, I was told this by a source lol seriously every man and his dog is receiving dimma rumour talk left, right and centre. Also, saying dimma has been sacked and will be announced this week coming, I call *smile*, especially bout the 2nd female staff member.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Love Dimma and up there with Hafey as tiger immortal but reckon now is perfect time to make change. This year will be extremely hard for the boys to get motivated and someone new and hungry would be good fit. Mc Crae or Kingsley

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Third coach wife split according to News.com. But they are choosing not to name him.

Since when did the journos become so sensitive to impact of naming people?
Might be waiting till they get confirmation of the rumour. That way they don't have to start every comment with allegedly.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Gotta love the dribblin *smile* going on.
It's a footy club FFS a microcosm of normal human society, but with everybody else perving in. Nothing happens at a footy club that doesn't happen occasionally in your own neighbourhood.
Way beyond time that the flogs in suits and the eternally outraged stopped their social engineering every time someone farts.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Simon Goodwin of Melbourne
Oooooh! Did he find himself a juicy young horn bag too? Or perhaps it was simply all the pressure n intensity of elite coaching that eroded his marriage. Perhaps he n his missus simply found different life channels n priorities that caused them to drift apart.
All so farking irrelevant n normal human society that it shouldn't even raise a mention except for the fact that it makes someone a profit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I'll strain the wires tomorrow, just in case Dusty shakes Dangerfield into a fence in my neighbourhood.
Put a battery pack on the fence just in case eZyT. Might make it seriously interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Third coach wife split according to News.com. But they are choosing not to name him.

Since when did the journos become so sensitive to impact of naming people?
Because this one is more sensitive than the rest. It involves Chris Scott parting ways with his gerbil. And it wasnt mutual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Love Dimma and up there with Hafey as tiger immortal but reckon now is perfect time to make change. This year will be extremely hard for the boys to get motivated and someone new and hungry would be good fit. Mc Crae or Kingsley
Wasn’t that the same thought when Mr G Richmond wanted Hafey out?

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Nothing broken yet, so why not wait n see if it stops workin properly before we tear it apart n destroy things with an amateur back yard rebuild.

Reactions: 7 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017

Why do people want to fix something when it is not broken?

Having been running my own businesses for decades until I retired 3 years ago I learnt that in a majority of turmoil situations it is best to sit on your hands and let it play out for a while before making a decision. Most times it solves itself. Those times it didn't fix itself a decision was easier to make and it didn't hurt the business if that decision was made 3 months later or a year later.

Sit tight. Allow those in the RFC Footy Department, coaches, players etc to sort it out if it needs sorting out. If they can't, then that's when management steps in!

End of Rant!

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I’m starting to get worried by some of the texts I’m getting from so many people and some whose mail is usually pretty good.
The club has serious form in relation to imposing their views/morals/opinions on their customers (us), with their overdoing of the woke stuff on many who just want to barrack for a football club and not get involved in politics.
So it wouldn’t surprise to see them pressure an employee (coach) out of the place because he’s done something they don’t like. I hope not, would be a serious overstep and could be the undoing of a great era.
Doing that to quote and old saying, they would be cutting their noses off to spite their face. Why would they think of dumping the best coach in the land because of his personal relationship maybe below some puritans standards. We are not all perfect

Reactions: 1 user

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
lol at dimma getting sacked , the most ridiculous thing i have heard since the rance-higgins crap...

btw i hope the clubs lawyers have been busy...

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Yeah, Dimma still has 3 more birds on his 'to do list. They pushed training back to allow him to get that sorted before we focus on pre season
Silence from the club is a little disconcerting. McGuire threatened legal action over Collingwood rumours and had the AFL's integrity dept run an investigation. Speculation about Hardwick's job had better be *smile*.