Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Canberra
No, I mean what I wrote.
TBR, you’re implying the Richmond hierarchy knew of this for the better part of two years.

Well, against the fact we have been told the matter was considered at Board level late 2020, your belief or supposition calls into quest the Club’s corporate governance.

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Third coach wife split according to News.com. But they are choosing not to name him.

Since when did the journos become so sensitive to impact of naming people?

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Third coach wife split according to News.com. But they are choosing not to name him.

Nah, they won't invade peoples privacy unless it has Richmond attached to it.
Now get back into lockdown

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Must be from one of those little clubs.
Not news worthy.

Reactions: 1 users

Big Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jul 15, 2013
I’m starting to get worried by some of the texts I’m getting from so many people and some whose mail is usually pretty good.
The club has serious form in relation to imposing their views/morals/opinions on their customers (us), with their overdoing of the woke stuff on many who just want to barrack for a football club and not get involved in politics.
So it wouldn’t surprise to see them pressure an employee (coach) out of the place because he’s done something they don’t like. I hope not, would be a serious overstep and could be the undoing of a great era.

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002

On flipboard, apparently Simon Goodwin and his wife Maggi have split after 15 years.

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
Back From The jungle
I’m starting to get worried by some of the texts I’m getting from so many people and some whose mail is usually pretty good.
The club has serious form in relation to imposing their views/morals/opinions on their customers (us), with their overdoing of the woke stuff on many who just want to barrack for a football club and not get involved in politics.
So it wouldn’t surprise to see them pressure an employee (coach) out of the place because he’s done something they don’t like. I hope not, would be a serious overstep and could be the undoing of a great era.
Are you hearing that there maybe a change in coaching ranks?

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
What's the one thing most are reading on big footy and social media when posting rumours, I was told this by a source lol seriously every man and his dog is receiving dimma rumour talk left, right and centre. Also, saying dimma has been sacked and will be announced this week coming, I call bullshit, especially bout the 2nd female staff member.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Superstar
Sep 28, 2009
Love Dimma and up there with Hafey as tiger immortal but reckon now is perfect time to make change. This year will be extremely hard for the boys to get motivated and someone new and hungry would be good fit. Mc Crae or Kingsley

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Might be waiting till they get confirmation of the rumour. That way they don't have to start every comment with allegedly.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Gotta love the dribblin bullshit going on.
It's a footy club FFS a microcosm of normal human society, but with everybody else perving in. Nothing happens at a footy club that doesn't happen occasionally in your own neighbourhood.
Way beyond time that the flogs in suits and the eternally outraged stopped their social engineering every time someone farts.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Simon Goodwin of Melbourne
Oooooh! Did he find himself a juicy young horn bag too? Or perhaps it was simply all the pressure n intensity of elite coaching that eroded his marriage. Perhaps he n his missus simply found different life channels n priorities that caused them to drift apart.
All so farking irrelevant n normal human society that it shouldn't even raise a mention except for the fact that it makes someone a profit.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I'll strain the wires tomorrow, just in case Dusty shakes Dangerfield into a fence in my neighbourhood.
Put a battery pack on the fence just in case eZyT. Might make it seriously interesting.

• Haha

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Rookie
Oct 19, 2007

Because this one is more sensitive than the rest. It involves Chris Scott parting ways with his gerbil. And it wasnt mutual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users