Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Perhaps one or two after it was batted away the 2nd time the reporters would get the message.
I think it's a pertinent question and if you wanted to show solidarity then coach and Capt together sends a more powerful message.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.
Agree. I'd like to see solidarity. If there's nothing to it then there's no issue.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
So its Jack tomorrow right? Supposedly. So ya come out, when the first Dimma qn comes, you answer it politely without giving anyhting away at all, when the next one comes, its yeah Id like to talk footy please, if they keep coming you give one warning, then you drop mic. See ya.

Reactions: 2 users

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
Seriously to all the oppo supporters chomping at the bit hoping/thinking dimma was gone, GAGF
Most of us knew he was fine, the club came out and said he hadn't gone against club policies, but that wasn't enough for some, hence the wild rumours floating around that he had been sacked.

So just to clarify and as expected, Dimma back at the helm at training and I for one couldn't be happier.

AFL: https://www.afl.com.au/news/540066/-it-s-obviously-sad-jack-backs-hardwick-amid-marriage-break-up
THE AGE: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...ect-tigers-says-riewoldt-20210111-p56t4e.html

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Before we start this interview i would pre-empt any questions by saying its a personal matter.
We players are not going to make any comment.

Next question.
Having just read the transcript of Jack's press con.... I reckon he's handled it pretty well.... better to get it over and done with imo, otherwise they'll just do it to death everytime anyone fronts up.
Come such a long way has Jack, and the club as a whole.

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was invited down to speak to the boys before our 2021 campaign starts.
My message was short and sweet.
",Don't worry about who is shagging who and who is in and out of love, get out there and bring back cup 14. Because fellas that's only thing that will stop us".
That was followed by cheering and clapping and a few fingers up each others bums,.
Everything seem back to normal .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He did say they wanted Sydney Stack to become a Richmond man.
Is that good or bad?
I grew up in Richmond.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hardwick shouldve done the press conference.
He is a 3 time premiership coach.
Respect
They can get fked

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The rumour mill has come to a complete halt.
What a bunch of floggers.
Like Richmond would sack a premiership coach.
Unbelievable

• Haha

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
By point of comparison, unsurprisingly Goodwin's relationship breakdown has barely registered in the media.
Being a big club has it's advantages & disadvantages.

Reactions: 4 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Seriously to all the oppo supporters chomping at the bit hoping/thinking dimma was gone, GAGF
Most of us knew he was fine, the club came out and said he hadn't gone against club policies, but that wasn't enough for some, hence the wild rumours floating around that he had been sacked.

So just to clarify and as expected, Dimma back at the helm at training and I for one couldn't be happier.

AFL: https://www.afl.com.au/news/540066/-it-s-obviously-sad-jack-backs-hardwick-amid-marriage-break-up
THE AGE: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...ect-tigers-says-riewoldt-20210111-p56t4e.html

This is good *smile*, but I thought the players have known for a while that this was on the cards. Why the address? Maybe just to put a cap on it?

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
By point of comparison, unsurprisingly Goodwin's relationship breakdown has barely registered in the media.
Being a big club has it's advantages & disadvantages.
Melbourne don't sell papers
And people change the channel when they're on TV.