Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
IF Dimma was involved with this woman as far back as 2019, then it clearly has had no impact on his coaching or the playing group.
We have won 2 glorious Premierships in this time frame.
The tabloid footy media parasites are just stirring up crap as usual.

Reactions: 7 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
IF Dimma was involved with this woman as far back as 2019,

how did he find the time?

and agree with the posts a few pages about about the daily mail. it is just as likely the opposite of what they wrote is true.

Reactions: 2 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Canberra
Why do people want to fix something when it is not broken?

Having been running my own businesses for decades until I retired 3 years ago I learnt that in a majority of turmoil situations it is best to sit on your hands and let it play out for a while before making a decision. Most times it solves itself. Those times it didn't fix itself a decision was easier to make and it didn't hurt the business if that decision was made 3 months later or a year later.

Sit tight. Allow those in the RFC Footy Department, coaches, players etc to sort it out if it needs sorting out. If they can't, then that's when management steps in!

End of Rant!
Correct. Half the worries in the world never happen. But don’t be imprudent or reckless nevertheless.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
IF Dimma was involved with this woman as far back as 2019, then it clearly has had no impact on his coaching or the playing group.

If thats the case, they should sack him for not finding her earlier.

• Haha

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Don't disagree. I've heard Jack is to front the media on Monday in support of Dimma on behalf of the players. My reaction to that is 1) why wait until Monday? and 2) Why not have Cotch make that statement as captain and also due to Mrs Cotchin's interactions with Mrs Hardwick recently
Why wait ? The drum sticks are in the Tigers hands right now & they can dictate when & where!

FistFullOfDollars

Tiger Rookie
Dec 16, 2009
I’m starting to get worried by some of the texts I’m getting from so many people and some whose mail is usually pretty good.
The club has serious form in relation to imposing their views/morals/opinions on their customers (us), with their overdoing of the woke stuff on many who just want to barrack for a football club and not get involved in politics.
So it wouldn’t surprise to see them pressure an employee (coach) out of the place because he’s done something they don’t like. I hope not, would be a serious overstep and could be the undoing of a great era.

What horse *smile*. Standing up for human rights and against racism/bullying is not politics.

If you read any of Konrad's books you'd know that being a Richmond man is about acknowledging that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes we wish we could take back. Dimma is going nowhere.

Reactions: 3 users

daniel30

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 14, 2010
Like I said it's a personal matter simple as that it's the media bringing the club into it rubbish like disarray etc garbage.Players and staff are employed in there proffesional role to do there job not involve themselves in personal matters.

Reactions: 1 user

FistFullOfDollars

Tiger Rookie
Dec 16, 2009
Why isn't Capt doing the presser.
Reasonable question.

Maybe because they want the press conference to focus on what's important and not dimmas love life, gossip/she said he said then she said?

Riewoldt has historically done a lot of media for the club so I don't see why it's an issue.

As others have said, let this story die from a lack of oxygen and let's move on to talk of how we're planning our Threepeat.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
If he did all the questions would be about brookes social media
Perhaps one or two after it was batted away the 2nd time the reporters would get the message.
I think it's a pertinent question and if you wanted to show solidarity then coach and Capt together sends a more powerful message.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

Reactions: 1 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Maybe because they want the press conference to focus on what's important and not dimmas love life, gossip/she said he said then she said?

Riewoldt has historically done a lot of media for the club so I don't see why it's an issue.

As others have said, let this story die from a lack of oxygen and let's move on to talk of how we're planning our Threepeat.
I agree re: story needs to die.
It seems to have gone quiet in the revelations front.
At this time.

Reactions: 1 user