Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

jb03 said:
Not sure how you can see the Pies aren't the real deal - right at this moment they are favourites to win a flag and are better than us.

I agree that as it sits currently, they are better than us. They whipped us last start,

but the betting market has no real relationship with reality.

I see markets that have Essendon ahead of GWS and Adelaide.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Rolled the dice and lost.

Lee2rines2roach

Who were our worst in the PF according to the deep stats?

according to my eyes and memory, a pair of Jacks up forward was the only hand we won all night.

No jokes aside... absolutely destroyed by Buckley. It was embarrassing. Rance would not have made a difference

Playing a 2017 game with 2017 players.

Collingwood are better than us. As they were when they beat us last year.

Yeah pick players on form not what they did in 2017.
Our midfield and forward line were pathetic tonight.
We have way too many players who can't kick and when our intensity drops off we are exposed for the side we are.
Very average.i

We all knew they are suspect under pressure yet we let them flick it around again under no presssure how many coaches do we have who don’t know this?..

duddelist said:
We all knew they are suspect under pressure yet we let them flick it around again under no presssure how many coaches do we have who don’t know this?..
yeah i think that was the poorest aspect of tonight. Should've played man on man.

Brusise free footy unfortunately.

What the hell was he thinking with those outs and inn's. That was a under 13's *smile* plan.

Hardwick post match presser

So Dimma what happened?

Look we played a very good team tonight. They are a very good team and will win a lot of games

Any concerns with selecttions?

Nan the boys had a crack we move on to next week now

What u think of the umpires?

Look it’s a tough game to umpire. All credit to them I think they did a good job

Omg you people are a joke. One loss and sack the coach. We will be right in it come September.