Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I believe only fools judge other people relationships

Exactly, no-one ever really knows what goes on behind the closed doors of a marriage.

I never understand the pious attitude people have towards affairs, either. My personal view is the only thing stopping anyone from having an affair is opportunity, even though they might not even be aware of that.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My personal view is the only thing stopping anyone from having an affair is opportunity, even though they might not even be aware of that.
The reason why I wouldn't have an affair is, I know how I would feel if my wife cheated on me.

Reactions: 5 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
The reason why I wouldn't have an affair is, I know how I would feel if my wife cheated on me.
I wouldn’t have an affair because being married to one woman is hard enough!! Eventually the little thing on the side will start demanding things from you and that’s when the real problems arise.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I simply can’t be bothered. I’m way to lazy to see someone on side. All that work, sneaking around, catching up at crazy times and text messages. *smile* that *smile*, one woman is painful enough.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Champion
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Exactly, no-one ever really knows what goes on behind the closed doors of a marriage.

I never understand the pious attitude people have towards affairs, either. My personal view is the only thing stopping anyone from having an affair is opportunity, even though they might not even be aware of that.

Opportunities happen, it is still a choice one makes.

DS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The reason why I wouldn't have an affair is,

I've always had the view that, if you get caught masturbating, your wife and kids will still love you and your life and finances will remain intact :cool:

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
A dreadful piece by Caro on several levels.

1. very old news that been laid on the table by the proponents, and publicly dealt with.
2. passing judgement on other peoples relationships is foolish and fraught.
3. tarnished his legacy and leadership? FFS.

its a poorly constructed moral opinion piece that reads like she drank too many mojitos over summer, and had nothing whatsoever to write about when she came back
Yeh, I think it’s possibly the worst piece she’s ever written and it’s a pretty big field. Not sure if she’s a closet nun? A feminist?
One things for sure she’s happy to judge on all sorts of levels armed with what I imagine is second and third hand information.

Reactions: 3 users

russelb37

Tiger Cub
Feb 1, 2008
Caro’s article was so on the nose its not funny. 2 sides to every story and im pretty sure she doesnt know either of them!
Trying to sell papers and come across like a new age PC feminist lefty just like all her colleague news reporters at the Age.
Lets hope that the players understand that things happen, Dimma is a human and is now in a happier place AND they go on to win another flag to continue this tiger dynasty!
Oh and nothing at Richmond is ‘tarnished’ by this! Geezaz!
Get a life Caro you miserable person!

Reactions: 1 users

russelb37

Tiger Cub
Feb 1, 2008
Caro’s article was so on the nose its not funny. 2 sides to every story and im pretty sure she doesnt know either of them!
Trying to sell papers and come across like a new age PC feminist lefty just like all her colleague news reporters at the Age.
Lets hope that the players understand that things happen, Dimma is a human and is now in a happier place AND they go on to win another flag to continue this tiger dynasty!
Oh and nothing at Richmond is ‘tarnished’ by this! Geezaz!
Get a life Caro you miserable person!
And for good measure i really take offense to this article, especially disappointing coming from a supposed Richmond person. How dare she try to cast a stain upon tiger success that has been a long time coming for real Richmond people!

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
She's back from her holidays.
She rarely does pieces over the Xmas period.
All that time she had to delve into the back story, get her contacts to spill.
Lame article that is now old news, there is more stories brewing that will unfold over the few weeks.
I was told from someone within the tigers that they have reduced media engagement since the Dimma expose.
Interesting there is upcoming fan engagement events with coach and Capt.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Who am i to judge - i have never cheated on my wife. My wife is an alcoholic- what was once a very good marriage is just a shell. Do you stay or go? I really have no idea tbh.

• Sad