Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

gold1

Tiger Superstar
Feb 24, 2008
I like Caro and everyone here knows I’m not a club apologist, but she’s grasping in her article.
I wonder what she will write about today's racist report on the pies? What is worse in the field of footydom. A marriage breakdown or a club full of systemic racism?

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
This will really split the club.
Media will have a feild day

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hope the club can save some shekels so we can get Leppa or Fly back next year to help going forward.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Hope the club can save some shekels so we can get Leppa or Fly back next year to help going forward.
It's a valid concern. Dimma's lost a lot of quality support staff in a short space of time.
Has to be re-signed but I hope he can have us climb the mountain again in the post covid age.
Plenty of challenges ahead.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Contract renewal on the cards?

Good.

More mountains to climb. This *smile* ain’t done yet.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Contract renewal on the cards?

Good.

More mountains to climb. This *smile* ain’t done yet.
Absolutely. The club and Dimma have a real opportunity to get this period into legendary status

It's a valid concern. Dimma's lost a lot of quality support staff in a short space of time.
Has to be re-signed but I hope he can have us climb the mountain again in the post covid age.
Plenty of challenges ahead.
yes I agree but good clubs ( and we are a good club now) make sure they regenerate as our assistants are seen as hot property. What seems to be happening is we are backing development of coaches as well as players. X Clarke is a good example and we will be bringing others through for sure.

Kingsley is a senior coach in waiting but if we have to replace him form the outside I am sure there would be plenty around who would love a gig at Richmond

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Will be interesting to see what sort of questions they ask and how he handles it.

If Wispy and the Wolf are worth their salt as journos they will give the pantsman angle a good run.
Lyon with his track record should leave the curly questions for Timmy.

Reactions: 1 users