Houlihan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Houlihan

If he kicks another 5 next week which is highly unlikely, he will get a contract for next year

that is so true and if he didnt kick any today, he would have been traded for sure at the end of the year.

Bunnerz said:
all i can say is

HOW FUNNY!!!!

I wouldn't laugh if I were you, if he does have a good game next week, they will extend his contract and give him a pay rise just for the sake of it.

God please dont let this happen.

I didn't see the whole game, correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I saw he got 2 goals from free kicks (one after he dropped a simple chest mark) got another one from a handball receive from Zantuck 5 metres out and got another one by taking a mark which was over the goal line.

I stick to my opinion that I want him to be the first out of there come time for delisting players. HE IS A DUD!

youre all worried about nothing.........

he is gone along with C.King

gustiger12 said:
If he fools anyone with one performance then the Football Department really is in a sad state of affairs.

This is true, but I think you'll find that the football dept. really is in a sad state of affairs.......