HOW ARE YOU ALL COPING? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HOW ARE YOU ALL COPING?

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Have mowed the lawns 3 consecutive days . Overnight rains have suspended day 4 of mowing ‍♂️♂️♂️

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
you've gotta be joking right? what Bolt and Jones are saying is outright dangerous. Yes some of the information is alarmist as well (like the herald-scum recently telling everyone to stock up on groceries). At the end of the day, sending the right message is important. Personally, I want all of the (legitimate) information i can get. Sky News isn't the place for that. Maybe you should stick to Netflix.
What have they said that is dangerous Ian?

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
business still open,but 90% down ,even 10% is better than 0% has nothing changes cost wise when fully shut,miss coffee shops,family,footy,cinema,
THANK YOU KAARRNNTT CHINESE COMMUNIST LYING LOWLIFE GOVERNMENT.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
- all sports are banned
- all pubs are closed
- must spent 24/7 with the wife

Starting to think the coronavirus was intentionally created by women.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If there is a birth rate explosion in 9mths I bet the best majority of those kids will be first born

Reactions: 2 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Watching a bit more of telly now, being confined as almost a prisoner in my own home.

Caught up with Jones and Credlin whilst having a bite of lunch.

What a brain Peta has. She is one of the most intelligent people I have ever heard.

This programme was quite enlightening, especially the interview with a world renowned professor, who explained the new testing kits to perfection.

Also, the interview with George Christianson on foreign ownership in this country, especially China was worrying for all of us.

If you get a chance to see it do so and be informed.

Credlin was the brains behind Tony Abbott, and look what he did to our great country, set us back years.

She is just a mouth piece for the far right conservatives. Mr Murdock loves her which says a lot in itself.

I just don't like the barrow she is constantly pushing.

Bolt is even worse, if that is possible.

Any body who believes in either of the extremities of politics is dangerous IMO. Neither the far right nor the far left can see the true needs of Australia as they are blinded by idealism.

Wellfullness

Tiger Cub
Oct 19, 2019
My biggest fear is not whether football will be back this year but whether it will be back next year..or perhaps not at all.

Whilst there's no vaccine for this virus I can't see there being any football any time soon.

Yes it's a ******* depressing thought.
Agree Tof O.
The best scientists around the world have been on it for 2 months now without an answer, and the difficulties seem very very great.

Reactions: 1 user

Wellfullness

Tiger Cub
Oct 19, 2019
Watching a bit more of telly now, being confined as almost a prisoner in my own home.

Caught up with Jones and Credlin whilst having a bite of lunch.

What a brain Peta has. She is one of the most intelligent people I have ever heard.

This programme was quite enlightening, especially the interview with a world renowned professor, who explained the new testing kits to perfection.

Also, the interview with George Christianson on foreign ownership in this country, especially China was worrying for all of us.

If you get a chance to see it do so and be informed.
Both Bolt and Jones have downplayed the seriousness of COVID-19 at various times.
Very much in the FOX/Murdoch camp and just as dangerous.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Gee, talk about rollercoaster ride times. Swinging from fine one day to questioning my sanity the next!

Waking up in the night wondering if its all a dream then staring at the ceiling and contemplating our existence in the dead of the night.

Covid-19, what a trip!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
For a bloke that doesn't mind being at home, im cooked.
What bugs me not the virus, but the adavantage/opportunity we had going back to back is virtually disappeared.
Everything and everyone has bent us over since 2017.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I know I’m starting to get cabin fever because I’m starting to wonder about some really weird questions.

Wondering if aliens abducted Fat Ed and did experiments on his bonce whether it would have a positive or negative effect on the game? Or would we notice any difference?

I’ve decided that I need to go for a walk.

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I know I’m starting to get cabin fever because I’m starting to wonder about some really weird questions.

Wondering if aliens abducted Fat Ed and did experiments on his bonce whether it would have a positive or negative effect on the game? Or would we notice any difference?

I’ve decided that I need to go for a walk.

More serious than some think. Leads to depression. Sorry ScoMo, 6 months is way too long. Ease up by May.

Reactions: 2 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Credlin was the brains behind Tony Abbott, and look what he did to our great country, set us back years.

She is just a mouth piece for the far right conservatives. Mr Murdock loves her which says a lot in itself.

I just don't like the barrow she is constantly pushing.

Bolt is even worse, if that is possible.

Any body who believes in either of the extremities of politics is dangerous IMO. Neither the far right nor the far left can see the true needs of Australia as they are blinded by idealism.
So what are the true needs of Australia Old Tiger??