How to hear the game at least? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How to hear the game at least?

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Stevens is getting so much of the ball that spud has made a tactical move .......puts bidders on him ???

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tell me Port's got the breeze.... :(

From the stats it looks like we're getting whipped in the ruck.

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
Qtr Time:

Richmond...1.3-9
Port...........5.1-31

Goals: Fiora

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
No breeze to speak of MT we are getting smashed in the clearances and Port are 2 tall for us up forward. Apart from that regrettably we are playing a pagans paddock type set up with at one stage no one in the forward half :( then we saw a similar set up with Staffy and Krak standing on the 50 m line :( also Campbo appears to have a calf injury of some sort

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
No breeze mt its just that port have been more effective when going forward.

Richmond is playing a a very defensive style of game by dropping numbers back (flooding) so when they go forward theres no one there so the bal ljust gets repelled straight back.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Tigerdog said:
:( also Campbo appears to have a calf injury of some sort

Apperars so td... sitting on the bench with a large ice pack strapped to him,probably take no further part in the game.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Stafford gets our 3rd right on halftime to btring it back to 11 points restricting port to only 4 points in that qrt.

Tigers 3.6 24
port 5.5 35

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Cogs copped an accidental elbow in the back of the head during a marking contest and took a long time to move after he layed on the ground.... eventually he jogged off and in an ironic way was replaced on the field by pettifer....
Seems the boys started running and thinking a bit more aswell as being tighter man on man and Danny to his credit reverted back to a more traditional forward line.Still their ball use is alot better than ours so if we are to win it we will have to improve a hell of alot in the last half. Campbo will play no further part (selfishly for me thats also shattering for my dreamteam) so we are behind the eight ball there, Johnson after a slow 1st quarter is working into it and the defence is doing well considering the amount of ball going in... if they had of kicked accurately we would be in Hawthorn style trouble of last week....
Tredrea is getting the better of Gaspar unfortunately, and it seems that in their attempts to cover everyone of the port players the Tigers are getting confused and then port gets an easy option for goal... also their ability to hit a leading target consistently is costing us dearly as that is how they are getting alot of their scoring shots.. from a series of pin-point passes whereas ours come from a few chip kicks and some running play which is good but has been breaking down at half forward...
Still if we can improve our ball use and efficiency going forward aswell as manning up and limiting the effect of Tredrea and the Burgoyne bros we are right in it...

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
YES! Another one to Andy Krakouer :)

back to only 5 points...

C'mon.....

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
Damn...2 quick goals to Port :mad:. Back to 11 points.

Richmond....6.6-42
Port Adel.....8.5-53

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
That goal of Staffy's was Bowden like from a few weeks ago lol great stuff!
We are still being hurt by their efficiency and foot skills!
But we can win this.