How to hear the game at least? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How to hear the game at least?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
We are really missing our talls at the moment and the differences in decision making and foot skills between us and port may end up being the difference. Johnson is unfortunatelt a little quiet tonight.
Go tiges!!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
tiggytam said:
how do you get the moving thing happening MightyTiges?

When you're typing in your reply tiggy click the moving M in the YABBC tags above the smilies then type what you want to move in between the [ move ] and [ /move ] commands.

Bugger...first goal of the qtr to Port :(

Dig deep Tigers!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Final Scores

Richmond...8.9-57
Port Adel....12.12-84

:(

Positives:
*Came back to hit the front in the 3rd qtr. Didn't give up.
*Chrissy Newman keeps getting better every week.

Negatives:
*Can't give any side a 5 goal start. Two weeks in a row.
*Quite night from too many players.
*Port players got too much of the ball.
*Campo getting injured :'(. I wonder if this affected Johnson's game as the heat would have gone onto him more without Campo there.
*Our lack of talls definitely affected our performance. Needed to play smarter going forward.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
not disgraced but really missing our talls and Campbo and weren't helped by Campbo being injured early..
we have made lots of progress but hopefully next week we can do better but unfortunately Campbo may miss and Bidders did nothing but apparently Holland missed with unjury so he is no guarantee to play nexy week... unless they are playing pathetic sheedy like games....
I'd back Johnson not to have 2 quiet ones in a row

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
true rosy we had a few down tonight...i guess i am just annoyed he was selected in the first place considering he will probably play for Coburg again next week anyway...

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Bidders did more than Kayne Pettifer, who was W.O.G. Turfing the white boots didn't help his game at all. Soft as and spends too much time on the ground. I mean laying on, as opposed to playing on.
Bidders made a contest out of things at least.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
For his limited game time Bidders did just OK but seriously if we had more depth or a selection mistake was made perhaps in not picking Vardy... but the decisionc to select Bidders was a nothing selection in that it does nothing for the future of the tigers and did not solve any height match-ups etc.. I understand that you defend him as a pres Rosy and that's fine but I can't see any benefit at all in him having played tonight.. Pettifer did ok but IMO should still see Coburg time next week...

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Wasn't defending Bidders as his president at all Td. He wasn't our worse player, he doubled Pettifers posessions for starters.
I think it's unfair to single out someone simply because you don't think they should be there.
Bidders was going ok before he was injured a year or so ago.
I would give him more than one game, there are others who've had more chance and done nothing so deserve to be dropped first.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
If anyone's looking at stats Houlihan's look low, but I think he spent most of the second half in his dressing gown. Must have some kind of injury.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
but you won't name any names Rosy?
I understand it's no time to panic at all we had too much of our proper structure missing to function tonight
but if you yhink certain players need to have a spell name them after all it's all opinion based as you know it doesn't make you right or wrong or even a traitor ultimately, it's just a sharing of opinion!

P

Parker

Good to see Newman finally break the 20 possie mark
Who was he playing on tonight and how did they go? Would be good if this game is an example of him being able to get a lot of the ball and still keep someone quiet..