I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

realtiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 28, 2007
This is to replace the other thread as anytime I look at it on this forum I literally want to throw up!!šŸ¤® , enough of the wokeness , time to say what we really mean!

Carlton are still enemy no1 but this mob is right behind them!

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
This is to replace the other thread as anytime I look at it on this forum I literally want to throw up!!šŸ¤® , enough of the wokeness , time to say what we really mean!

Carlton are still enemy no1 but this mob is right behind them!
I'm.over this media driven love for anything Black & White.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Collingwood isnā€™t my favorite, but I have an even stronger dislike for the Geelong Cats. The last two years premierships have left a bad taste in my mouth. And honestly, Iā€™m not feeling too fond of Gold Coast at the moment either. Letā€™s hope we crush them this season! Go Tigers!ā€ šŸÆšŸ‰

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I doubt any previous three word thread title on PRE has ever said so much to so many

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Itā€™s funny. I donā€™t recall cornflakes bitching and moaning about this run home at the MCG. Reigning premiers no less. Maybe he thought the Sydney game might break their advantage?
He didnā€™t apply that thinking to the away final we played against Brisbane in ā€˜19. Most commentators conveniently forget that.

Reactions: 1 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Itā€™s funny. I donā€™t recall cornflakes bitching and moaning about this run home at the MCG. Reigning premiers no less. Maybe he thought the Sydney game might break their advantage?
I don't mind his whinging...I mind his inconsistencies in whinging.

2017 - Richmond - They have an advantage at the MCG
2018 - West Coast - No comment
2019 - Richmond - They have an advantage at the MCG
2020 - Richmond - They have an advantage at the MCG (even though most were in Qld that year)
2021 - Melbourne - No comment...do they have an advantage on the MCG? (Covid year*)
2022 - Geelong - No comment...do they have an advantage being the only team that gets to train on the ground they actually play on? And their ground is stupid!
2023 - Collingwood - No comment...do they have an advantage on the MCG?

Reactions: 2 users

Ralphie

Tiger Rookie
Dec 6, 2015
They have no shame at copywood, Dimma mentions taking the steps at our season launch next minute fly is a genius for the innovation, plagerisim at its best

1709424162058.png

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
They have no shame at copywood, Dimma mentions taking the steps at our season launch next minute fly is a genius for the innovation, plagerisim at its best

View attachment 21943
This sycophant Scott Gullan thinks the genius McCrae is ā€œbrilliantā€!

ā€œBut already the genius of coach Craig McRae has been on display. After coming up with a brilliant theme of ā€˜Take The Stepsā€™ last year, the third year coach quickly changed the narrative of the premiership defence.ā€

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
This sycophant Scott Gullan thinks the genius McCrae is ā€œbrilliantā€!

ā€œBut already the genius of coach Craig McRae has been on display. After coming up with a brilliant theme of ā€˜Take The Stepsā€™ last year, the third year coach quickly changed the narrative of the premiership defence.ā€
Whatā€™s he doing this year?
ā€take the taxiā€ ā€œtake the tramā€ ā€œ take the rickshawā€ more like take the *smile* and those footy fanboys will drink it straight down the hatch

Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Collingwood supporters are very confident at the moment... Cannot wait for reality to bite them..
They won a lot of close games last year. A few unlucky bounces of the ball, or (unlikely) balanced umpiring might make it much harder to go B2B :cool:

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Kudos to that Cartoon supporter on SEN last week stating "that game between Richmond and the Filth the other day at Ikon park....." ......pleasure to hear that word used on air.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL media seemingly influenced by the AFL given talking points and the narratives to push just like the news media. exhibit A = SEN

Official accreditations only afforded to those who play the game.