I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

McCrae
Joe Biden Falling GIF
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Seriously I know he always bends us over but how shiit was Sidebottom last night.
Penderbury is looking like Cotchin, not sure he will break Kb's record let alone get anywhere near Harvey. He was on the treadmill last night. The Swans midfield were like Gazelles and then in the back ground Penderbury Sidebottom and Crisp were waddling 10 metres behind.
Why would you sign up Limpbiscuit to an extra 2 yrs? He is shiit

had a hankering to rewatch the Jake King brawl from 09.

Reckon Nick Maxwell should be tested for CTE after that

Categorically, unconditionally and unceremoniously bullied by Tommy Hislop

do you have a link ?

i am not normally a fan of teams going the biff just cos they are losing, but credit to King and Hislop, they did it well that day. They were also genuinely tough- the copped what they copped without complaint.
Rare credit to the Pies too. They set Kingy up well, and they did a great job piling on him.

i am not normally a fan of teams going the biff just cos they are losing, but credit to King and Hislop, they did it well that day. They were also genuinely tough- the copped what they copped without complaint.
Rare credit to the Pies too. They set Kingy up well, and they did a great job piling on him.
From what little I can glean from that footage, our game plan that day was to kick long to Richard Tambling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Also had a close look at Didak during the melee

Absolute sniping dog hanging back at the fringes

Was bundled out of the fray quickly and took a wild swing at a Richmond player

Reactions: 1 user
Tom Hislop, tough man, shocking Recuritement. The bad old days of grasping at failed first rounders.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Wow have times changed.

We've gone from Lyon stating 'A couple of nice jumper punches from the Richmond Player', to commentators now being too scared to mention that an umpire has let go a blatant throw, or has had an obviously poor game in fear of losing their spot at the AFL trough.

Confuscious buddha macrae gone the full bomber thompson under a little pressure!!!

He could have a heap of trans meth cooks move in next week.

He pulled up a millimetre short of publically retiring a 300 gamer or two.

Pies Gone

Reactions: 3 users
Confuscious buddha macrae gone the full bomber thompson under a little pressure!!!

He could have a heap of trans meth cooks move in next week.

He pulled up a millimetre short of publically retiring a 300 gamer or two.

Pies Gone
Yes he's in unfamiliar territory. Popcorn presser..

• Haha
Father time has caught up with the Pendlebury, DeGoey, Mitchell ,Sidebottom , Howe & Cox. Bottom four on the cards.

Reactions: 1 users