I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

Collingwobbles are nearly as bad as Selwood commentating

Reactions: 1 users
1 trip to Perth and no games in Adelaide against Port or Crows with 17 games in Melbourne and 7 of last 8 at MCG where’s the outrage in the media …………. Corrupt AF
Surely Cornes will raise this week in week out until the AFL has to act?

• Haha
And normal transmission has been resumed. May not continue, but the Pies have spent the summer saying how good are we, and drinking their own bath water.

Reactions: 3 users
McRae spruiked Pies had improved this year but with head up his you no where did not mention other teams have improved.

I will say this for Collingwood supporters, every free kick against is an absolute insult and every free kick for is delayed justice. They help their team and the umpires make favorable decisions with their noise.

3 finals 12points. (Shouldve lost to GWS) That's the story
They were never going to dominate the competition like us very average on paper.
Penderbury, Elliott ,& Sidebottom look done
Still bewilders me how they won a flag with players like Cox, Mihocek, Frampton, Cameron in key positions….

I will say this for Collingwood supporters, every free kick against is an absolute insult and every free kick for is delayed justice. They help their team and the umpires make favorable decisions with their noise.
They are the footy equivalent of the MAGA crowd.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel good today.
*smile* it's hard to win 2
Imagine how hard it's to win 3.

Little Collingwood will disappear like they always do.
1990 2010 2023

Reactions: 1 user
I am loving the opposition chants the last 2 weeks. That cooolllliiiinnnnnggggwwwwoooodddd dirge the scum chant out when they know they’ve won the game was replaced with gggiiiiaaaannnnttttsssss, gggiiiiaaaannnnttttsssss,gggiiiiaaaannnnttttsssss and sssyyydddnnneeeyyy,sssyyydddnnneeeyyy,sssyyydddnnneeeyyy the last 2 games. Loved it