Injury 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury 2024

The question must be asked, what do we do with always injured older players like prestia,Lynch.
Unless prestia stars ,then for me it's goodbye,good luck.
With Lynch yes he still a star,but it's going to be 2 years missed at a back ended 1.2 million per year.
Just play the kids coz I also reckon Lynch is done at this age.

Reactions: 1 user
Unfarkenbelievable. This is unfarkenbelievable.

jeez,

I wonder if lynchy turned a 6 week hammy into a 12 week hammy taking that shot on goal?

Reads Lynch and Noah added to Injury List plus Baker suspended !!

IMG_0589.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
What's the go with Fawcett to What's happened there long term back . Bauer is it fit to play vfl.

The question must be asked, what do we do with always injured older players like prestia,Lynch.
Unless prestia stars ,then for me it's goodbye,good luck.
With Lynch yes he still a star,but it's going to be 2 years missed at a back ended 1.2 million per year.
Prestia is clearly struggling with his body, both hamstrings and calf recurrences, to put a season together. There has to be questions over his future, same goes for Grimes now.

Lynch and Balta's injuries were impact injuries from landing awkwardly very late in the game. I saw TL clutch at his leg as soon as he did it. He must have stayed on when he shouldn't have, to try and help the team score a win. Took that kick for goal and probably wrong - another player could have.

Both just bad luck; nothing to do with Meehan for those drawing him into it.

Reactions: 3 users
Lynch’s injury is the same type that finished Richo’s career.

• Sad
What! Baker got suspended for too much courage. Just rubbish; players have to apply pressure to opponents. It's a contact game ... isn't it? :unsure:
Not when you go front on and impact the head. It's 2024 not 1970, the game's changed a little bit in recent years.