Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

thegdog

Tiger Superstar
Sep 28, 2009
We are talking about the cats who have a stubborn, know it all coach? Reckon Jenkins is overly maligned and has a few good years in him.

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
We are talking about the cats who have a stubborn, know it all coach? Reckon Jenkins is overly maligned and has a few good years in him.

I like the thinking, we need someone experienced who knows what they are doing and can chopout for Nank until CCJ is ready, if he's around.

Don't think JJ is the answer though in this case.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Anyone know how Soldo's knee reco went?
It would be good if the club could give members better updates on these types of things. Hopefully it went well and the long recovery commences.

The old adage about you don't realise what you've lost until its gone certainly rings true with Ivan out of the team. Huge loss.

Reactions: 1 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
This is for you too Ivan.

We won't forget what you did in 2020.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users