Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Has been placed on LTIL
we will have a pick in mid season draft
What’s the go with Soldo? He was tracking for a return later this season and is now on LTIL, has there been a set back? could he be elevated off that list and one of either broad or balta be substituted onto that list.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Massive massive loss. Called it at the time that he will be missed big time this year

Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
What’s the go with Soldo? He was tracking for a return later this season and is now on LTIL, has there been a set back? could he be elevated off that list and one of either broad or balta be substituted onto that list.

Think he needed follow-up surgery hence LTIL.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Tony Liberatore bounced back from an ACL. (Twice.) Other than him I can't think of another that hasn't taken two years for the player to refind form.

So I hope that in another year Soldo can get back to where he was.

ACL = 2 years

If things go reasonably well.