Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

Great game, he certainly put his stamp on the game - but his true test comes in 2 weeks time. If he breaks even, or somehow wins that battle, it will go a long way in helping us win that game and be on track for finals.

He has one more game to build fitness and touch.

Reactions: 1 user
Great game, he certainly put his stamp on the game - but his true test comes in 2 weeks time. If he breaks even, or somehow wins that battle, it will go a long way in helping us win that game and be on track for finals.

He has one more game to build fitness and touch.
Hope he puts Gawn under physical pressure at centre bounces.
Perhaps accidentally jumping with his knees out?
Time to get nasty.

At least he has the size & strength to match Gawn. Will be helped if we play Ryan in tandem.
Soldo's mate for the Dees game will play 20% ruck, 80% May's bunny.
Seriously May will ignore our tall and zone off for intercepts.
So we should pick the team with that in mind.
Ruckwise I'd like to see Samson in. But atm he is easily brushed aside in packs. Realistically we'll pick Miller and hope he defends against May

Reactions: 1 users
Jack absolutely needs help up forward. Miller gave him no help on Sunday.
I'd like to see Soldo,Miller and Ryan play. If one was having a stinker ,sub them off for a bit of run. We played 3 talls in the wet against St kilda but haven't played it since.

Has clearly spent time in the gym. Leaned down considerably. Serious guns etc. Not sure I would like to be facing him across the centreline waiting for the umpire to bounce it. Actually. I am sure. I wouldn’t.

Has clearly spent time in the gym. Leaned down considerably. Serious guns etc. Not sure I would like to be facing him across the centreline waiting for the umpire to bounce it. Actually. I am sure. I wouldn’t.
110kg :blowingup :peepwall

Yeah he's put the work in on the track for sure. Looks in great nick.

Played well, albeit in BM58 grade.

As an old ruckman myself, I’d find it hard to look past the Super Mario’s Brother moustache. Until he smashes into you with that massive frame of his. Then he’d have your attention that’s for sure!

Was a more than adequate replacement for Nank, has got a good all round game, and is good for a goal too.

Last edited:
I hope we don't confuse Solly playing well as solo-ruck to mean that he can play in tandem with Nank again.

Ivan is a more than capable solo ruck, particularly with his tap work but i'd rather watch an inanimate carbon rod rest forward.

So buff now. Looks like he's been mainlining walnuts. And the rack. Biggest norks at the club. Implants? I don't care. Dolly Soldo's self esteem is through the roof and he's playing with renewed vigour.

Maybe more of our players should get boob jobs. Exhibits A and B - Soldo.

• Haha
  • Love
So buff now. Looks like he's been mainlining walnuts. And the rack. Biggest norks at the club. Implants? I don't care. Dolly Soldo's self esteem is through the roof and he's playing with renewed vigour.

Maybe more of our players should get boob jobs. Exhibits A and B - Soldo.
Where are his knockers now?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users