Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Tiger legend. A changed man since the boy who joined the club. Such a level head.

Our affinity with key forwards from Tassie should be enshrined in AFL laws.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Thought he may have taken the opportunity to retire glad he snagged a couple on a tough night.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
What about that toe poke smother on Selwood’s kick?
Smartest smother In grand final history

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
We can all see what he's lost but he was fourth for total goals in 2020, one more than Lynch. Has the smarts to eke out one more.

Yeah, still a role to play as a support for Lynch and to help younger key forwards to come through. Super smart player.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I thought he was shot. Did it tough upstairs this year.
Got it together.
Always contributed.
Sucking *smile* from the cup and hacking balls.
Life is good.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Jack could very easily had 4 goals. Two very gettable shots at the end. Of course he nailed the hardest one.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Physically on the decline no doubt. Mentally sharp as ever. Interesting to see how the transition to a replacemnet plays out over next year, two max.?

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Should've kicked 4
He has always stood up in big games and i reckon his energy after half time was part of the reason we won.
He might not jump high or run like a gazelle but he is a major part of our success.
Well done Jack

Reactions: 5 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Physically on the decline no doubt. Mentally sharp as ever. Interesting to see how the transition to a replacemnet plays out over next year, two max.?
I thought he was basically finished this year, I don't see how he can contribute next year based on this season's sharp decline.

It's a fine line between giving your champions the ass and getting new talent in vs sentimentality and not giving them the ass.