Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

It's hard to describe how painful having that cut stapled would have been.

Seriously tough act, a lot of players wouldn't do it.
The good thing is that once they remove the staples ( also extremely painful I've heard ) All the little sewing holes are already in place. Just run a thread through n pull tight.

Reactions: 1 user
Super human stuff by Sir Jackmond!
Nearly my favourite Tiger ever!
Right up there with The Fleabag Dale Weightman, Disco, Dusty and the lovable rogue Richo.
People wanting him gone leave me quoting another great Tiger in Captain Blood:

"I won't say anything, in case I say something!"

What a tough Tiger this guy is.
Reckon St Francis from Nathalia would have enjoyed the sauce flowing.
Same side of the face as him, IIRC?
Bakes had a good one last year, and also Knightah thanks to that fair Doggie Libba.

Wonderful Jack.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Super human stuff by Sir Jackmond!
Nearly my favourite Tiger ever!
Right up there with The Fleabag Dale Weightman, Disco, Dusty and the lovable rogue Richo.
People wanting him gone leave me quoting another great Tiger in Captain Blood:

"I won't say anything, in case I say something!"

What a tough Tiger this guy is.
Reckon St Francis from Nathalia would have enjoyed the sauce flowing.
Same side of the face as him, IIRC?
Bakes had a good one last year, and also Knightah thanks to that fair Doggie Libba.

Wonderful Jack.

Loved some of the comments on Insta around this.

Lynchy tagged Bakes in saying something about stepping up his game. Bakes response was "this guys made of glass" :rotfl2

Then Shorty responded about the impact on Jacks hair and Jack responded that next time he gets his cut he'll make sure to get Shorty's mums bowl :rotfl2

Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If anyone's bored, just watch the Jackmond 10 special in Dimma's first year. Also enjoy a young Duz, Astbury, Chimpa, Shedda and others including Cuz and Connors.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
If anyone's bored, just watch the Jackmond 10 special in Dimma's first year. Also enjoy a young Duz, Astbury, Chimpa, Shedda and others including Cuz and Connors.

Good times.

From memory, I think Reiwoldt kicked 90+ goals from round 9 2010 (which includes the game above) and round 9 2011 (which includes a game he was knocked out early), a streak of form no other key forward has come close to matching since.

r
Good times.

From memory, I think Reiwoldt kicked 90+ goals from round 9 2010 (which includes the game above) and round 9 2011 (which includes a game he was knocked out early), a streak of form no other key forward has come close to matching since.
round 2 Jack knocked himself out miss judged his leap hit the pack fell flat and hit his head, then the infamous climbing up the steps behind the bench followed, and jack was forced to follow the concussion rule

Good times.

i was on the ground in this game , i remember telling Jack 10 today after his great 5 goal first qtr, he wasnt sure , was awesome to see him go on and kick 10
i think only Jack,Dusty and Cotchin are left in the team now

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Excellent performance by Jack Can’t do much more than what he’s doing as the only tall in our forward line
Kicking 4 goals sensational effort :clap2:clap2

Reactions: 9 users
Gave it his all again. Kept presenting and competing. Father Time has slowed him but he still puts the body on the line.

Reactions: 5 users
This bloke would still be kicking bags of 4 when he turns 40. Bloody smart footballer.

Reactions: 7 users
Kicked 4 and the 2 he missed were in the corridor, so probably should have had himself a bag. Was excellent tonight. I'm glad I didn't jump off the Jack ship like some did.

Love watching Jack

Reactions: 4 users