Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

A bit shaky early on but got his confidence and again showed how good he could be. Another who has to make tonight's performance his minimum standard

Reactions: 1 user
Yeahhhhh... nah. Did some good things but lacks poise and strength on his feet when challenged.

Yes, good game but still a watch for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeahhhhh... nah. Did some good things but lacks poise and strength on his feet when challenged.

Yes, good game but still a watch for me.
Lacks poise and strength? yeah, Nah.
If there's one thing this kid has its strength through the hips.

Pumoed to have seen him do well. Was at his debut game and he looked so good and composed and just until tonight hadn’t seemed to match that level. Is a midfielder and needs to play there. Was brilliant tonight. Pumped for him

Reactions: 2 users
He isn’t clean enough for mine - yet.

Happy to be be proven wrong over coming weeks though.

Look he’s no Bolton but he has shown plenty in his 20 odd? games - knows how to get the ball for a young kid is everything.

He stepped up tonight when we needed him.

Still establishing his identity within himself.

Heroic at times. And got stronger.

Look he’s no Bolton but he has shown plenty in his 20 odd? games - knows how to get the ball for a young kid is everything.

He stepped up tonight when we needed him.
He knows how to get it but his disposal and decision making is still pretty sketchy for a guy who's been getting game for a fair while now. We will see how he goes, still young.

Reactions: 1 user
Very happy for him. I thought he was really good tonight. That was the Jack Ross we saw in 2019 before Fyfe stomped on him. He must stay in next week. Give him an extended run plus time in the guts.

The guts.

Reactions: 6 users