Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Talk of an inside bull, its worth remembering that not many kids have the strength and brute endurance to compete and bust in all day.
A Powell Pepper doing it in his first year is a freak.
It might be the reason why Dimma has held him more outside.
Lets hope we see him play the rest of the season to get a decent look

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
You could have made Luke mcguane look like an elite defender in a 7 minute highlight video.
everyone who gets to the AFL has a certain level of talent. Not all can express it consistently enough.
His highlight video is pretty much from a couple of his early games. Not 7 years.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I really want this kid to succeed. He has been done over a few times missing grand finals etc. Has stuck tough. Needs to some reward.

Reactions: 5 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
You could have made Luke mcguane look like an elite defender in a 7 minute highlight video.
everyone who gets to the AFL has a certain level of talent. Not all can express it consistently enough.
Naw, you couldn’t. The Flying Pencil lol.

Love that’s he’s now a legal eagle.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The worst highlights reel was Shaun Hampsons, just showed taking chest marks in the VFL with the odd handball.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Naw, you couldn’t. The Flying Pencil lol.

Love that’s he’s now a legal eagle.
When he was at the Tigers he had one of the hottest girlfriends you’ve ever seen. Who was also a lawyer.
Terrific fella. Ordinary drinker

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Have doubts that Ross has the tools to make the grade , however taking into account the lack of continuity his had with his footy the past 2 seasons I’d like to think he can only get better with some consistent game time and role, today is the perfect oppurtunity for Jack to show he belongs

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Opportunity definitely knocks today.

doesn't need to get 25,

contested ball, tackles, and disposal efficiency is what I'm looking for

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Got picked in the starting line up a few weeks ago against either St Kilda or Suns.
Was very ordinary and consequently got dropped.
How many opportunities do we give him when he doesn’t fire a shot.
A few excuses being afforded to him due to some promise he showed pre foot injury.
I haven’t seen anything since to convince me he’ll make it. Including last week.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Got picked in the starting line up a few weeks ago against either St Kilda or Suns.
Was very ordinary and consequently got dropped.
How many opportunities do we give him when he doesn’t fire a shot.
A few excuses being afforded to him due to some promise he showed pre foot injury.
I haven’t seen anything since to convince me he’ll make it. Including last week.
I don’t disagree with you DA, however I think Jack has had such a poorly managed season for all sorts of reasons that he can be afforded a months opportunity of continuity to see what he’s got

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I don’t disagree with you DA, however I think Jack has had such a poorly managed season for all sorts of reasons that he can be afforded a months opportunity of continuity to see what he’s got
Think I’ve seen too much already.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
We're lucky he can find the football at least. Not many other mids could.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
We're lucky he can find the football at least. Not many other mids could.
Yeah he's disposal has been terrible (as has all of his team mates) but at least he's getting it. What's the excuse for his team mates??