Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Great game tonight. Very good at the contest. Best game since that Port game back in 2019.

Reactions: 6 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Excellent game by Ross his best position is in the guts

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Remember back in 2016, when Dimma said they'd go back to playing people in the positions we'd drafted them in.....remember that?

Imagine we put Jack Ross back in as an inside mid.....imagine what type of game he could produce.
I wonder if he could do that against a club who's finals bound and has a good midfield....I wonder....

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He will be a Tiger next season & should play again next week. Fantastic again when asked to step into the midfield (in Cotch's absence again).
Terrific Jack. Big step forward.

Reactions: 7 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
He will be a Tiger next season & should play again next week. Fantastic again when asked to step into the midfield (in Cotch's absence again).
Terrific Jack. Big step forward.
Stepped up in the absence of both Cotch and Prestia. In a big game.

Huge step forward

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ross played well I hear. Kudos to him.

That said, Geelong is one of the midfields he should do well against as they are slow AF.