Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
tigerlove said:
First thing I noticed. He often knows what he's going to do with the ball before he gets it. He seems to have real footy smarts. Would have liked to see more highlights on his defensive skills but based on the highlights can't really complain for a #43 pick.

Noticed that too, likes to move the ball on quickly.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Apparently has missed/had 2/3 pre seasons interrupted due to injury so plenty of upside if that is the case.

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
St Kevin said:
Of all the guys picked, he's the only one who looks like he could play next year and not look out of place.
Yep agree, he looks like a ripper.

Adds depth to the role that Lambert plays in the team

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
tigerlove said:
First thing I noticed. He often knows what he's going to do with the ball before he gets it. He seems to have real footy smarts. Would have liked to see more highlights on his defensive skills but based on the highlights can't really complain for a #43 pick.

Good get TL, I think he is my favourite of the 4 picks.

E

easy_tiger

Brodders17 said:
i thought i saw Joel Selwood on the weekend. maybe it was Jack Ross.

It almost certainly would have been

Although you can tell the difference between them by grabbing them around shoulder area and see if his legs go to jelly like a 2yo who doesnt want to be picked up.

If they do, then thats joel.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
easy said:
It almost certainly would have been

Although you can tell the difference between them by grabbing them around shoulder area and see if his legs go to jelly like a 2yo who doesnt want to be picked up.

If they do, then thats joel.

lol I tell my 3 yo to stop playing for frees and stand on his feet everytime he does that.

Swooper65

Go the Distance!
Sep 10, 2003
Victoria
Jack's a player from our local junior FC Waverley Park Hawks - great to see him in yellow and black.
Was a standout in a very talented year in the SMJFL comp..
Comes from a great family who were the back bone of the club types. His mum ran the canteen his whole time there and both parents on the committee.
Exciting times!