Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
TFan i guess we are all big fans of Ross, but starting 18?
if i was picking the side, he'd be fighting for a bench spot with Jack Graham and Higgo. But thats very decent for a 5 gamer as you say!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can't wait to see Jack back in the side with an up and about Dusty, who was slightly off his best when Jack played earlier in the season.

Reactions: 1 user

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
He’s in my starting 18 as a and not too many 5 gamers make it in.

I am with you TF. Great pivot player that our other mids can play off and around.

Assuming of course he is fit and ready to go.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Some of the best footy we've played this year was when Ross was in the side. 4 wins from the 5 games he's played, and yet to team up with Cotchin in the middle. I'd have him straight back in when fit.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How far away is he? Still can’t get over how he got injured and how nothing was said about it.
For me his injury is as bad as it gets when it looks like a deliberate act to cause it.
Fyfe might be a gun, but he has a very dirty side.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
How far away is he? Still can’t get over how he got injured and how nothing was said about it.
For me his injury is as bad as it gets when it looks like a deliberate act to cause it.
Fyfe might be a gun, but he has a very dirty side.

From where I sit it appears Fyfe deliberately stomped on his foot

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Make sure the lad is healed properly, don't frig around with foot fracture injuries.

Likely lad and will be important going forward get him right.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Easily starting 18. Kid is a genuine hard edged midfielder with leadership written all over him. Only 5 games in but I’m a massive fan of this kid already

Reactions: 1 users

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
From where I sit it appears Fyfe deliberately stomped on his foot
You have got to be kidding. The footage is on the club's website -- Ross is weaving, Fyfe tries to tackle. There's nothing deliberate about it at all.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
You’d think his fitness would be miles off due to the fact he has never had a great run at it, with so many soft tissue injuries in the past, I’d say Burge will put him through a mini pre season if he is any chance of coming back at either level.

Look forward to him been there Rd 1 2020

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
You’d think his fitness would be miles off due to the fact he has never had a great run at it, with so many soft tissue injuries in the past, I’d say Burge will put him through a mini pre season if he is any chance of coming back at either level.

Look forward to him been there Rd 1 2020
Yeah, the amount of conditioning he would have lost, it's hard to see him doing anything more than having a trot in the VFL this year.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Still? Or was that 3-4 from the last Burge report a couple weeks back?

Peter Burge reported 4-5 weeks last week so it is now 3 to 4, had his 1st run on turf at training on Friday doing a few slow laps.

Reactions: 2 users