Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
One of the first picked when fit. Don't forget he was in early discussions regarding the Rising Star before injury. One of the two best things about this year so far, along with Sydney.

Reactions: 1 user

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
God I hope he’ll come good and be fit. Jack could be a nice ace up our sleeve in the last 2-3 weeks leading into finals. Would play at least 2 VFL games you would think. I’m still hopeful. Similar to Graham in 2017.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
God I hope he’ll come good and be fit. Jack could be a nice ace up our sleeve in the last 2-3 weeks leading into finals. Would play at least 2 VFL games you would think. I’m still hopeful. Similar to Graham in 2017.
That's uncanny m-t911, i just posted something similar about Pickett a couple of minutes before your post.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Agree. Given it's a foot problem, he can spend some time in the gym and build more strength. Unlikely to build enough fitness for finals.
Maybe Marlion can step up.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Agree. Given it's a foot problem, he can spend some time in the gym and build more strength. Unlikely to build enough fitness for finals.
Maybe Marlion can step up.
Jack will play this year super player we will have..

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
So Fyfe tackles Ross with his feet?
Having grown up a Richmond Supporter, we can only assume Fyfe is insanely jealous that Ross is living his childhood dream.

Fyfle has to settle for still having Richo's poster on his bedroom wall, which he apparently looks at when he can't think of anyone!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
im another who feel there was some intention about it.

He deliberately used his foot to either chop him or to try to trip him.
Fyfe isnt the cleanest footballer going around.
He almost put lynch into next week in the same game.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Fyfe up to his old tricks, ko’d Elliott Yeo with that ridiculous arm guard the AFL allow him to wear.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I would not be shocked if he gets a month of footy in the VFL and the MC bring him into the senior side, they absolutely love the kid

Reactions: 1 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
A month would be good. At best 2-3 weeks.

Foot injuries are the most precarious as it supports the entire weight of the body.

I'm sure the fitness staff have worked overtime to get him on track for a finals berth.

If he steps back in to the VFL where he left off and gets 2-3 weeks of form up...he would be a stella IN for September.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Can’t see him playing seniors this year unfortunately.

If we were struggling and had players out through injury or form then he could be a smoky for a spot.....but we are firing and players who are fit can’t all make it.

Looking for to the 2020 version of Ross.